VIPERS, diez recruiting

This is a discussion on VIPERS, diez recruiting within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well for my first post I figured it should be a good one. VIPERS are looking for some good talent. ...
Page: 1

Well for my first post I figured it should be a good one.

VIPERS are looking for some good talent.

REQUIREMENTS
    *Must be 65+ and active
    *Must speak english or do a darn good job faking it
    *No begging for gear, money, items, if you ask us we will help, if you demand you need not join.
    *We use Ventrillo and would like you to as well.
    *We'd prefer 16+ years old.

We are looking mainly at getting warriors and priests but if you're not one of these ask anyways.

Nothing to difficult.

We are accredited grade 3 and on the rise. We do a lot of pking and xping and we definitely help our clannies as much as we can. We are allied with our subclan VIPERZ who is also recruiting with same requirements except 46-65lvl. Our other ally is zZOUTKASTZz. We are very old clans with highly respectable leaders and members. If you would like to join and meet the requirements pm me here or pm the following in game:

Our fearless leader viper_71 which can also be reached at SHADOWPRI3ST
    Simba1329 (lead assist)
    Foxstang50 (assist)
    Disaray (assist)

lato2170

Hey fox it's disaray seen your post and wanna say it's a good group of people to play with we have a good time on vent,xpin,pk,boss runs,etc.etc. see ya'll in game

karamon1974

lol gogog recruit foxxy lol but we are already to beasty for people how unfair we gonna make this lol

>=)

We are definitely beasty! We are an RLB clan but are starting to hit up CZ as well.

TTT

bump