VOTE FOR CPTCANON c-west orc side

This is a discussion on VOTE FOR CPTCANON c-west orc side within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sorry about the ko4life name i havn't used this in a wile. Well My in game name is cptCANON and ...
Page: 1

Sorry about the ko4life name i havn't used this in a wile.

Well My in game name is cptCANON and i am running for king, so i thought i would come post. Please don't flame. Not that you should in the first place.

I know not very many people know me but i would like to represent the english comunity in c-west orc side..we have to stick together and dominate the known english speakers, simply to make it easyier for us, so we dont have to read all the agfsdg in king command. Im not pointing fingers but (mastico for example).

I am gonna come up with events for all lvls including dcz chars etc. It will be a fun month for everyone

My plan is to hear everyons word and lestine to what they have to say and what they want to do with our nation...we are a huge community that gotta stick together and use our game money wisley and benifitual for everyone. Such as not scamming treasury.

As what pedro would say...."i will make your dreams come"

Samuel12 Senior Member Samuel12's Avatar

You made so many spelling mistakes that i don't even think you spelled your In-game name correctly

i told a friend of mine to vote u , didn't mean to flame lol

Aymeric

I nominated Jakouille, good luck for your vote

You made so many spelling mistakes that i don't even think you spelled your In-game name correctly
    i told a friend of mine to vote u , didn't mean to flame lol[/b]
    haha i know i can't spell good, but i tryed.

Never realy posted in ko4life, clanies tell me people get flamed like crazy.

Thanks for not flaming to much