Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

VOTE OptimusPrime For Human King on Cwest

This is a discussion on VOTE OptimusPrime For Human King on Cwest within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; SO VOTE HIM AGAIN! He learned his lesson and will do what is expected! KO is rumored to eliminate the ...
Page: 1

SO VOTE HIM AGAIN! He learned his lesson and will do what is expected! KO is rumored to eliminate the Kingship altogether. So let's have some fun before they do. K2 should make the winners from last month the Kings/Queens this month as restitution for being bugged. But if they bug it again...all is lost.

Woot, woot!!!!!

Let's all keep making retarted topics!

Hell yeah!?

kronik

.....lol
    thats the funniest shit i've heard in a while
    why would any sane person vote him again? :lol:

He didnt win 2 in a row, it bugged, and he kept king as a result.

No one will vote for him, he's easily the most inactive, and the most corrupt king cwest has ever had.

Hmmmm Devin, how did u get ur account in K04Life unbanned? And as usual all ur comments are false and ignorant. Go bot some more isiloons noob. Oh, and if u want to know how to Cursed weapon bug....ask Devin and AFK. Hmm shall i blow the whistle on ALL i know Devin? Keep up the slander u punk.

And in regards to inactivity....ur once again mistaken. I am on more than you AND ur sharers. Too bad u cant level ur own char, and rely on the hard work of others to get u to 80, THEN to turn around and steal from your own friends and Allies. Lets have Krishna validate this one eh? Stupid Canuck.

And in regards to corruption.... i KNOW you were the most corrupt and shall i remind ev1 of ur notorious and common statement? Devin says: "The treasury is there for the taking...i would RAPE it again"

Hmmmm Devin, how did u get ur account in K04Life unbanned? And as usual all ur comments are false and ignorant. Go bot some more isiloons noob. Oh, and if u want to know how to Cursed weapon bug....ask Devin and AFK. Hmm shall i blow the whistle on ALL i know Devin? Keep up the slander u punk.
    And in regards to inactivity....ur once again mistaken. I am on more than you AND ur sharers. Too bad u cant level ur own char, and rely on the hard work of others to get u to 80, THEN to turn around and steal from your own friends and Allies. Lets have Krishna validate this one eh? Stupid Canuck.[/b]

Sorry but farming the cursed weapon gems 24/7 with energy rocks wasn't a bug you scrub.

Congrats for being on more than me or cuban, we're busy working, schooling, and gettin laid, while still accomplishing more than you ever will at this game lawl.

Anyways, ill let the screen shot do all the talking.

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

SO VOTE HIM AGAIN! He learned his lesson and will do what is expected! KO is rumored to eliminate the Kingship altogether. So let's have some fun before they do. K2 should make the winners from last month the Kings/Queens this month as restitution for being bugged. But if they bug it again...all is lost.[/b]
    :lol:

Sorry but farming the cursed weapon gems 24/7 with energy rocks wasn't a bug you scrub.

and u quoted something said by someone else, and addressed me. Use your head son.

Congrats for being on more than me or cuban, we're busy working, schooling, and gettin laid, while still accomplishing more than you ever did at this game lawl.[/b]

LOL! Your hand must be exhausted. I dont NEED to work. School is finished and i got my degree...it isnt a BA in Underwater Basket Weaving such as u are studying for... Shall we compare income tax returns u slug? Go blow urself some more sunshine where the sun doesnt shine and glorify your pitiful self. Go back to Piggly Wiggly and sack some more groceries. AND AFK had 3 Energy rocks as well.. Amazing how u dont want to challenge me on blowing the whistle on all the shenanigans AFK pulls that are bannable... And if it werent for Jared you would STILL be perm banned from this forum. Corruption is ur middle name....sorry sack of...

You are just a self serving, sanctemonious pig, who is a waste of skin and relevance on this planet.

Ignore Me Senior Member

KO is rumored to eliminate the Kingship altogether.[/b]
    Cool I really can't stand the kingship idea. And thier dumb inter clan politics. And pure gayness...

although seriously he named himself Optimus Prime. :blink:

LOL! Youir hand must be exhausted. I dont NEED to work. School is finished and i got my degree...it isnt a BA in Underwater Basket Weaving such as u are studying for... Shall we compare income tax returns u slug? Go blow urself some more sunshine where the sun doesnt shine and glorify your pitiful self. Go back to Piggly Wiggly and sack some more groceries. AND AFK had 3 Energy rocks as well.. Amazing how u dont want to challenge me on blowing the whistle on all the shenanigans AFK pulls that are bannable... And if it werent for Jared you would STILL be perm banned from this forum. Corruption is ur middle name....sorry sack of...[/b]

i love how you think your a somebody.. your in kodiak... enough said.

i was never banned on this forum ever... you're hilarious kid, bahaha, doesn't change the fact opti was the most corrupt king we've ever had, and never did any events.

Lizi

Now opti if ur talking about me having some luck with upgrades or somthing?
    that would make u pritty stupid >.<

Devin, just go blow ur brains out and make the world a better place to live. And Walla i wasnt referring to u, but if ur conscience is bothering u, just get satisfaction and validation from Devin. And Devin YOU were the most corrupt but just didnt get caught CTRL V ftw!!!!!!! I didnt do that....mine was open and unhidden.

Devin, just go blow ur brains out and make the world a better place to live. And Walla i wasnt referring to u, but if ur conscience is bothering u, just get satisfaction and validation from Devin. And Devin YOU were the most corrupt but just didnt get caught CTRL V ftw!!!!!!! I didnt do that....mine was open and unhidden.[/b]
    Good one, articulate.

Opti is still the MOST corrupt king cwest has ever had

Lizi

opti i just dont get how can u accuse of such a stupid thing , like realy i dont.
    mind explaining?

As i said....i didnt say it was you... so enough said.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast