Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wanna Earn Cash

This is a discussion on Wanna Earn Cash within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well since im a noob >_< and im only lvl 23 >_< starting in Diez server.. Ill pay 1mil every ...
Page: 1

Aluzion

Well since im a noob >_< and im only lvl 23 >_< starting in Diez server.. Ill pay 1mil every lvl i get.. or something lol.. im not rich but i have like 9mil >_< could just really use the help since im a heal/duff priest ahaha.. yea bad i know.. hit me up in D1 as FearMyLove.. forgot to mention.. human also.

Canadian

Cadense, does it bother you that much ?

It bothers everyone pretty much yes.

gravedigga_bg

Doesn&#39;t bother me, at least he is being polite and asking for some help, wtf is so wrong??

Your welcome to be a healer on my warrior on dies 1 if you want
    I&#39;ll duo apos with you and you should get some quck xp. Not bothered about the money just the extra healing weill help when soloing

It bothers everyone pretty much yes.[/b]
    stop being a fucking retard

stop being a fucking retard[/b]

Wait, you didn&#39;t read the new rule? no flaming in general chat?

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=126600

Warn if not ban

Wait, you didn&#39;t read the new rule? no flaming in general chat?

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=126600

Warn if not ban [/b]
    ban me, but stop being a fucking retard and stop posting retarded answers just because someone made a mistake, jesus christ

Banned

chemical has been silenced by arca.

this should be intresting.

lutz, good to see your new rule is working

ban me, but stop being a fucking retard and stop posting retarded answers just because someone made a mistake, jesus christ[/b]

Please explain how i&#39;m being a fucking retard by saying it does bother people, cause as you can see, it did bother people.

Please, shut up, before you actually really do get banned and cry to me on msn.

Please explain how i&#39;m being a fucking retard by saying it does bother people, cause as you can see, it did bother people.

Please, shut up, before you actually really do get banned and cry to me on msn.[/b]

im just the spokesman, i know many peeps who think you&#39;re a fucking retard but theyre just too scared cuz now ur a &#39;specific mod&#39;

im just the spokesman, i know many peeps who think you&#39;re a fucking retard but theyre just too scared cuz now ur a &#39;specific mod&#39;[/b]
    lol? that&#39;s funny.

So, you basically became their dog, if people think you should jump off a cliff, you would actually jump off, cause they are too scared, Please, don&#39;t start acting like the idiot you used to be.

Anyways, It&#39;s good that jezza replied in this topic too! Cause now the new rule will be forced and action will be taken.

Have a good day!

i am going to get banned because i said the truth about you ? don&#39;t think you&#39;re so smart chemical, you just think you&#39;re sooo good ebcause you got named mod but that doesnt give u advantages. mods should be nice to players, and every post i see of you, you are mean to them, all the time.
    and acting as their dog ? not really, its just that i know who u used to be, u used to be nice, u used to think you were ilke everyone, now u think ur a pro, but the orange title u get doesnt make u better. you&#39;re just hated, and many people can back me up

Wait, you didn&#39;t read the new rule? no flaming in general chat?[/b]

Its in-game requests not general chat ownedkkthxbb B)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast