Anyone looking to share on new server?

This is a discussion on Anyone looking to share on new server? within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well Anyway's, I've got nothing to do really - and I don't want to end up leveling myself solo on ...
Page: 1

Well Anyway&#39;s, I&#39;ve got nothing to do really - and I don&#39;t want to end up leveling myself solo on bronze prem <_<

So I&#39;m looking for someone that is going to the new server when it comes out, And is going into a good clan. Or at least has a good owner that is known on other servers and such.

I play priest / mage classes the best, Although I prefer Priest - And I like to be full heal / duff of course, I&#39;ve been playing one on beta and really love it - it&#39;s the only place that I can just be a high level without having to worry about premium and pot cost&#39;s :P

If anyone here is looking to share their new server account with me, that is a PRIEST or Mage - Let me know ^.^ I&#39;m active, and love to do csw / war&#39;s / bifrost / and pk and help clan whenever possible, also I&#39;ve been known to exp for a little [joke :lol: ]

up

Might have a possible person to share with h34r: h34r:

LilHomie

I&#39;ll share my char with you on the new server. I&#39;m making a mage, although I dunno what clan I will/can join atm.
    I&#39;ve been rejected by Fierce leader [Ash] because I do not buy premium every month. I get it when I can. But yea, if you wanna share, Add my MSN.

[email protected]

burningZero

share with this guy is the same thing as sharing with this man..

http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/na/archive/00...erg_298668a.jpg

share with this guy is the same thing as sharing with this man..

http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/na/archive/00...erg_298668a.jpg[/b]
    Yea, And sharing with this man is like sharing with the guy that lost to Elektrik[ash] in nearly 5-6 second&#39;s. :lol: :lol:

EvilIsAlive

I need sharer for a mage at new server...
    Add me MSN if u want to talk [email protected]
    / whispeR

burningZero

Comes from a guy with ZERO life, lives with his family with the age of 37, havent been out since 1987 when there was no more cookies in the house. More white than the whitest faking kid in the whole USA..

i&#39;m sry man, maybe it&#39;s time to wake up and get yourself a life and then MAYBE get outside..but i guess its too late T_T

GL maddah fakka

Comes from a guy with ZERO life, lives with his family with the age of 37, havent been out since 1987 when there was no more cookies in the house. More white than the whitest faking kid in the whole USA..

i&#39;m sry man, maybe it&#39;s time to wake up and get yourself a life and then MAYBE get outside..but i guess its too late T_T
    GL maddah fakka[/b]
    Go lose to ash noob I heard he can drop you in 2 seconds then last time :lol:

burningZero

Go lose to ash noob I heard he can drop you in 2 seconds then last time :lol:[/b]
    I think we got a problem here.

What does me beating him have to do with u finding an account to play, but damn never seen whisper hate anyone so much, wonder what you did

burningZero

What does me beating him have to do with u finding an account to play, but damn never seen whisper hate anyone so much, wonder what you did [/b]
    Sometimes i wish i&#39;v seen this kid irl

What does me beating him have to do with u finding an account to play, but damn never seen whisper hate anyone so much, wonder what you did [/b]
    I&#39;m fucking around with the little swedish guy lol. He always takes it so serious when I say it, he fucks with me - I fuck with him back.

Btw, close this topic - found a possible sharer.