want to share EUKO

This is a discussion on want to share EUKO within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; willing to play any class any help xp. i can play any class and very trustie. last char is shared ...
Page: 1

MIKEHMAN

Default want to share EUKO

willing to play any class any help xp. i can play any class and very trustie. last char is shared was TheEvilDevil on C-west. PM me if anyone wants a sharer. i play USA times GMT+7. i have a way to play thru IP block.

umadbr000

What times do you usually play your time which should be central time zone

Banned for scamming.

Add me up at [email protected] and letīs talk.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MIKEHMAN View Post
    willing to play any class any help xp. i can play any class and very trustie. last char is shared was TheEvilDevil on C-west. PM me if anyone wants a sharer. i play USA times GMT+7. i have a way to play thru IP block.
    LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!! And you just made my char look bad, how dare you

MIKEHMAN

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!! And you just made my char look bad, how dare you
    NO LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ AQ!!!!! im back to doing nothing now that bills are paid -.- and EuroKO looks promising aqqqq u vicky <3 stop being a bieber. and never made ur char look bad!!! just cuz i couldnt rape chaos like u <3 and by the way i only gyfted u 10+ gbs when i quit aq. (rol+1) bbbbbbbbbbb <333

MIKEHMAN

Quote Originally Posted by Invalido View Post
    Add me up at [email protected] and letīs talk.
    added. i only want to play when it officially launches. not this beta crap.

MIKEHMAN

Quote Originally Posted by umadbr000 View Post
    What times do you usually play your time which should be central time zone
    i play from 11am-10PM. i can play anytime in there.

I should of put a req on the account.. To be eligable to share with me, 80+ in kill count in chaos or GTFO xD I wouldn't of ever had gotten any sharers lol :P

Hey, 10gbs+ my ass :P I had a ROL +0 to begin with, and do you reeeaally want to take money up? Want me to mention the failure with the iron belt that I BOUGHT FOR YOU TO HELP YOU MAKE PROFIT and you failed? Yeah, exactly

No but this homo is GG, even if he never could live up to the name of "TED" :P

MIKEHMAN

I should of put a req on the account.. To be eligable to share with me, 80+ in kill count in chaos or GTFO xD I wouldn't of ever had gotten any sharers lol :P

Hey, 10gbs+ my ass :P I had a ROL +0 to begin with, and do you reeeaally want to take money up? Want me to mention the failure with the iron belt that I BOUGHT FOR YOU TO HELP YOU MAKE PROFIT and you failed? Yeah, exactly

No but this homo is GG, even if he never could live up to the name of "TED" :P
    It was a FREE BOSS DROP LOL <3 thanks man. well shoot. sorry it sucks now. i make chaos number 1 now only with 71 kills as my max so far. averaging 66-68 kills. ill get there!! xD

Let me know when you pass 80 atleast ^^ My record is now 90, USKO thought. EUKO... I could prolly make over 100 since I've seen how simple it seems to be there.

I got fucked a lot on TED during the last week before I sold him, so many damn chaos hackers just fucking with me -.-"

MIKEHMAN

Let me know when you pass 80 atleast ^^ My record is now 90, USKO thought. EUKO... I could prolly make over 100 since I've seen how simple it seems to be there.

I got fucked a lot on TED during the last week before I sold him, so many damn chaos hackers just fucking with me -.-"
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL owned man. xD ima miss ur ass. </3

Imma miss seeing you get raped... On my chars ass

<3