Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

wanting to play 70+ xp/pk both or w/e

This is a discussion on wanting to play 70+ xp/pk both or w/e within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sorry Iamcool, i dont wanna buy plat and scrolls to play a 59 character, and buying u plat and scrolls ...
Page: 2

sorry Iamcool, i dont wanna buy plat and scrolls to play a 59 character, and buying u plat and scrolls then u can just /changepass, its happend to me twice, and i was stupid for letting it happent to me, not saying u will do it, but im not spending 40$ or more on someone else ardream, cause im nto really intrested in DCZ, its nto really skill that gets u killz, ur killing mostly noob players with shit gear, ive never been a fan of DCZ :lol:

Banned

lol why the hell would i change pass when i dont even remember the sa lol?

lol like i said i am in no way saying u will, its just a personal choice i took after getting screwed more than once(better safe then sorry, that sort of thing) and i may be getting a 69 rogue with decent gear of my own, if i can get it working(region problem).

StoneColdAngel

sorry Iamcool, i dont wanna buy plat and scrolls to play a 59 character, and buying u plat and scrolls then u can just /changepass, its happend to me twice, and i was stupid for letting it happent to me, not saying u will do it, but im not spending 40$ or more on someone else ardream, cause im nto really intrested in DCZ, its nto really skill that gets u killz, ur killing mostly noob players with shit gear, ive never been a fan of DCZ :lol:[/b]
    I would do it and if he really changes pass, bam chargeback and his account gets banned

Banned

Then add me on msn lol

[email protected]

im at work >.> lol, and like i said hopefully have my own rogue again(havent had my own rogue since i last played SkySin for the last time....sigh...good ole days) lvl 65 rogue with 400k np back in KE...lol had the M and blue S np symbol a few times, but all pics are on old hardrive that crashed /cryslikeemokidswhentheirrazorsaredull

well im still looking to share, any server, US ip, pretty much any class.
    just really felt like playing KO again, /sigh.

would it helps anyones decision if i said i would be the most unique warrior/mage/priest/rogue to play ur account EVER. cause it might be try. who knows.

still looking, im leaning more towards warrior now b/c its what i miss the most

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12