Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Wanting to share (mage/CWest)

This is a discussion on Wanting to share (mage/CWest) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I`m still not 100% sure if I`m up for it, but I`ve been thinking about it for a while. I ...
Page: 1

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Default Wanting to share (mage/CWest)

I`m still not 100% sure if I`m up for it, but I`ve been thinking about it for a while. I will probably play under the condition that it`s:

1) a mage
    2) on C-West
    3) Preferably a support build with a clan that actually has what I would call a good melee party.... or MP build, I wouldn`t mind owning everyone in VSes again
    4) As much as I would love to help level, I`m going to be honest and say I won`t... I`m a pk whore... so the only thing I have on my mind is NP and owning people... I will level for the XP I lose though
    5) Items. From the start I tell the person to seal everything. Whole point is, I would like to play an overpowered mage... so that would mean something like Iron Set, dual rings/earrings +2/3s, staff +8... it`s just an example.

^^ I know it seems like they`re demands, but trust me... they`re just some simple prerequisites and in return you get a legend to play your character and make you famous .

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I`m still not 100% sure if I`m up for it, but I`ve been thinking about it for a while. I will probably play under the condition that it`s:

1) a mage
    2) on C-West
    3) Preferably a support build with a clan that actually has what I would call a good melee party.... or MP build, I wouldn`t mind owning everyone in VSes again
    4) As much as I would love to help level, I`m going to be honest and say I won`t... I`m a pk whore... so the only thing I have on my mind is NP and owning people... I will level for the XP I lose though
    5) Items. From the start I tell the person to seal everything. Whole point is, I would like to play an overpowered mage... so that would mean something like Iron Set, dual rings/earrings +2/3s, staff +8... it`s just an example.

^^ I know it seems like they`re demands, but trust me... they`re just some simple prerequisites and in return you get a legend to play your character and make you famous .

i just threw up.......

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    i just threw up.......
    I just got an offer... oh... and I just LOL`d at you....

Banned Senior Member

Legend , owning people in VS , I think you started believing your own lies again (therapy didn't work I guess).
    You're only a legend when it comes to spamming this forums about how great you are.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Legend , owning people in VS , I think you started believing your own lies again (therapy didn't work I guess).
    You're only a legend when it comes to spamming this forums about how great you are.
    lol I love the attention I`m getting. Lies? Last time I remember in girakon, I owned everyone in a VS, except a very few... and that was as a lvl 75 ice MP mage... which should be just sad if you lose to .

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Lets be honest for 1 second man. Im the best

Banned Senior Member

Let me remind you some things.
    1) you didn't vs any good guns except via ( I'll explain in later points how you won there )
    2) you had far better gear than anyone else on the server.
    3) you had a VS method of a coward ( slowing , running away , sliding )

I'm not willing to continue pointing out your lies , so excuse me when I go back to studying because I'm in a real med school , unlike some people.

i hated that way u would ks my warders u bitch tp me after u hit it

BattleScars

damn that name theunbeatable soudns so familiar, what were ur chars on c-west?

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Lets be honest for 1 second man. Im the best
    I RAPED U TOO NIGGA!!! REMEMBER THAT USKO PK BETA??? 4-2 Nik-Jaspreet..... and then you tried pulling some shit with acid pots while I was running into you to VS and I said fuk that u broke my armor, and then u killed me and was like `4-3 WHAT NOW BIATCH`.... haha BB Indian :P

Are u playing with the rest of the Indians on cwest? I just talked to gary and beast... he said he could easily find me a decked mage to play on... until he said `but u gotta be on vent`... fuk that shit, i never play on vent lol, im too pro for that shit.

1) you didn't vs any good guns except via ( I'll explain in later points how you won there )

I'm not willing to continue pointing out your lies , so excuse me when I go back to studying because I'm in a real med school , unlike some people.
    Let me tell you what really happened.

1) I VS`d Via (DaddyCooL), the best decked out rouge on the server, at that point with +1/2 unique sets, and I beat him as a level 75 ice mage.
    2) I had dual shio`s +1s with a Garp +8... I was definetly not the best geared on the server, and not even the best geared mage on the server... Kloud had a +2 and a +1 FR, with Hell Blood +8 at that point.
    3) I VSed... I did not ever run from my VS... which itself should be what you call an honorable VS. Now just because I know how to play my class exceptionally well, does not make it a `disadvantage` for the opponent automatically.
    4) I VS`d all the good guns on Girakon. I beat everyone, which included the whole list from DaddyCool, Dragonite, and down and beat them. The only 3 people I have lost on Girakon were Delicious (Mike), Kloud (Dan), and Yatta (Bobby). Mike was a level 80 warrior, and no doubt a skilled one, he raped me like half HP. Kloud was the most decked out mage, yet he was 80 fire, so against a lvl 75 ice one, u can automatically win without potting, and just by using fire staff + 2x vamparic fire. Yatta was a really good rouge, he beat me fair and square, 2-1.

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    i hated that way u would ks my warders u bitch tp me after u hit it
    <3... when I have on my mind to get a warder, I will get it :P haha

Quote Originally Posted by BattleScars View Post
    damn that name theunbeatable soudns so familiar, what were ur chars on c-west?
    I played ChocolateChip... about 2 years ago, for about 3 months when I got it from boardered green to boardered H.

A legend wtf? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    A legend wtf? Lol
    Mexican seems surprised oO.

You can only be a legend when other people say you are a good player. You are not a legend when you keep bragging about yourself.

411 was a legend, Z4 was a legend, NYchris was a legend, GlarFist was a legend, TempesT was a legend. You are a dude who says I'm good in forum. Most people here hate you.

You would be the biggest legend if being a douche was the first rule of Legends club but it's not.

Banned Senior Member

LOL!!!

fucking owned.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast