Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 176

Wanting to share (mage/CWest)

This is a discussion on Wanting to share (mage/CWest) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Prodigy™ joined ur clan excuse me? as soon as i found out danny nt'd i stopped playing ...
Page: 10


  1. #136
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    joined ur clan excuse me? as soon as i found out danny nt'd i stopped playing cuz i didnt want to play with u guys lol nice try tho =P, and reason he nt'd is cuz drunkenbears got down to like 3 people
    i believe it was because only danny and smasher online same times.. all others are european :P

  2. #137
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beastinbed View Post
    LOL if you think it takes no skill at all to lead a mage pt please go sexyko and try it urself everyone has the same gear etc etc. i beat ull fail like no other cuz u suck ass at leading mage pt i bet. You say your the "best mage" well lets be honest here now ur a good support mage but ur ego is so high up theres different things to do with mage such as leading a mage pt which you haven't done i bet, and if u have u prolloy sucked at it. Just trust me nik go to sexyko test it out then say somethin back here. cuz there everyone pretty much has the game gear. And btw in c west we take on meele pt with + 9 and 3 priest all the time also u say try out playing a private server which i did with undezz and it isn't that hard to tp somebody with the hp bar not being synchronized i've done that b4 not hard at all bro. So bottem line im saying is ur ego is so high ur a good mage but not the best bro.
    Jeez, you just don`t understand,... it doesn`t. All you pretty much do is say on vent `3,2,1, nova`.... I don`t understand how you get bored of overpowering others by killing them in a second, not only cause NT parties are overpowered themselves, but also with the items you guys have.... it`s just the most boring part of the mage class.

    I`m gonna say it again, for the 100th time... I`ve played this class longer then any of you have, I have been through each and every style, build and pk situation with the class unlike some of you. I`ve played the so called `NT mage` in Girakon with the Insanity mages.... SHIT IS BORING... and guess what, we didn`t even play on vent, or have a leader (in this case someone saying on vent `3,2,1, nova` yet we still raped everyone we encountered. In CZ we were making 5-10k NP a day in just 2-3 hours of pk, and in war the most I`ve made with the party was 18k NP. What would happen if we had someone on vent leading us? NOTHING... because either way, we still raped the shit out of 99% of the people there... without vent too.

    As I said, most boring shit not requiring skills at all... only reason why I joined them is because they had huge NP gain. After some time, boring myself to death from mage PTs being overpowered, I decided to take a dare and have some fun in game. I started soloing as a mage (raped full parties by myself, which I`m sure none of you have done), and once people started catching up on level and gear, since it wasn`t possible anymore to take parties on, only lure a few at a time and kill them, I might as well pk with a party... so I did, as an MP mage. Try surviving with 5k hp and 800ac scrolled as a mage in a melee party that expects you to run into 2-3 other parties at a time... it`s simply suicidal... but yet I, or should I say we, raped them. There is still so much you got to experience when it comes to mage Blacki, you`re just a beginner who started playing it a year ago.

    And I`m sure you do take on melees with +9s and +3s... after all when I logged a few times about 3-4 weeks ago, I`ve seen most of them running with glowy armor and weapons right?... Just lol. Even if they did have +9s, and +3s.... you have to get it in that little head of yours that mage parties themselves are overpowered... it`s as simple as that. Just because you are `leading` them doesn`t mean you are the reason why you suceed... no no, the sole reason why you suceed is because the NT parties rape either way, even if noobs are playing the mages... all they have to do is press 3 buttons of novas within 1 second of when you`re mates drop the novas (not hard to see, as you can look at their animation) and volia, you have yourselves a couple of kills. Easy shit.

    As for you playing mage with Undez... I`m actually playing with them on KOTastic right now... and I`m actually going to ask them to see if you`re bullshiting or not... my guess is when I do ask Jeff, the answer will turn out in a LOL either way.

    And read it once again... it needs to sink in..., I am the best mage. Fact. You name me one mage that`s better and then we`ll compare...

  3. #138
    Senior Member Stalker4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Jeez, you just don`t understand,... it doesn`t. All you pretty much do is say on vent `3,2,1, nova`.... I don`t understand how you get bored of overpowering others by killing them in a second, not only cause NT parties are overpowered themselves, but also with the items you guys have.... it`s just the most boring part of the mage class.

    I`m gonna say it again, for the 100th time... I`ve played this class longer then any of you have, I have been through each and every style, build and pk situation with the class unlike some of you. I`ve played the so called `NT mage` in Girakon with the Insanity mages.... SHIT IS BORING... and guess what, we didn`t even play on vent, or have a leader (in this case someone saying on vent `3,2,1, nova` yet we still raped everyone we encountered. In CZ we were making 5-10k NP a day in just 2-3 hours of pk, and in war the most I`ve made with the party was 18k NP. What would happen if we had someone on vent leading us? NOTHING... because either way, we still raped the shit out of 99% of the people there... without vent too.

    As I said, most boring shit not requiring skills at all... only reason why I joined them is because they had huge NP gain. After some time, boring myself to death from mage PTs being overpowered, I decided to take a dare and have some fun in game. I started soloing as a mage (raped full parties by myself, which I`m sure none of you have done), and once people started catching up on level and gear, since it wasn`t possible anymore to take parties on, only lure a few at a time and kill them, I might as well pk with a party... so I did, as an MP mage. Try surviving with 5k hp and 800ac scrolled as a mage in a melee party that expects you to run into 2-3 other parties at a time... it`s simply suicidal... but yet I, or should I say we, raped them. There is still so much you got to experience when it comes to mage Blacki, you`re just a beginner who started playing it a year ago.

    And I`m sure you do take on melees with +9s and +3s... after all when I logged a few times about 3-4 weeks ago, I`ve seen most of them running with glowy armor and weapons right?... Just lol. Even if they did have +9s, and +3s.... you have to get it in that little head of yours that mage parties themselves are overpowered... it`s as simple as that. Just because you are `leading` them doesn`t mean you are the reason why you suceed... no no, the sole reason why you suceed is because the NT parties rape either way, even if noobs are playing the mages... all they have to do is press 3 buttons of novas within 1 second of when you`re mates drop the novas (not hard to see, as you can look at their animation) and volia, you have yourselves a couple of kills. Easy shit.

    As for you playing mage with Undez... I`m actually playing with them on KOTastic right now... and I`m actually going to ask them to see if you`re bullshiting or not... my guess is when I do ask Jeff, the answer will turn out in a LOL either way.

    And read it once again... it needs to sink in..., I am the best mage. Fact. You name me one mage that`s better and then we`ll compare...
    Draven.. ?

  4. #139
    Senior Member KOnewb1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    189

    Default

    nik u wanna play a babaed out mage but yet u talk about blacki's gears and his clannies like they can only play well becuz of their gear lol cmon? The only reason u made this topic cuz u wanna play a decked mage and not work/pay for it ( aka saying ur a legend to get a char).


    go make/baba ur own char and gears cuz no1 here likes u and will let u play their char . They dont want a Egotistical Douche on their acct .....


    GoodBye Everybody

    Bye Dr.Nik

  5. #140
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    I don't know what you kids are going on about, support mage is probably one of the easiest classes I've played.
    this wud only be taken into consideration if you were a good support mage =P, like i can say rouge is easy, but suck at rouge, therefore what i said has no validation lol

  6. #141
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    Draven.. ?
    ahem.. <3

    i hate NT parties, ill do them, but id rather run toe to toe in a party vs with my melees throwing novas/tps everywhere.

    ive played mage with all of they yahoo's posting in this thread at one point or another in a pk party and the very best KO mage hasnt even posted on here yet....

    top 2 mages I dont care who u are and wat you wanna say are :

    Brew/BambiSandwich..aka Migit
    Regiss.


    bb egomaniacs..

  7. #142
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    oh...... an in our melee parties with me and Migit... we've hardly ever used vent.


    lataz.......

  8. #143
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    Draven.. ?
    Who`s Draven? And who are you? I`m asking who are you, because I want to know whether I`ve actually played against or with you... cause if not then pulling names just like that while not knowing how I play is what`s called biased.

    Quote Originally Posted by KOnewb1984 View Post
    nik u wanna play a babaed out mage but yet u talk about blacki's gears and his clannies like they can only play well becuz of their gear lol cmon? The only reason u made this topic cuz u wanna play a decked mage and not work/pay for it ( aka saying ur a legend to get a char).


    go make/baba ur own char and gears cuz no1 here likes u and will let u play their char . They dont want a Egotistical Douche on their acct .....


    GoodBye Everybody

    Bye Dr.Nik
    Yes I wanted to play a decked out mage, because I wanted to rape people to the max... that means be way overpowered... I don`t think there is anything wrong with wanting to play a decked out char... but when you think you are amazing because of the items that you have and yet you start to boost about it constantly... and think you have skills like Blacki... then that`s just LOL.

    And why would I buy a char? Didn`t I just repeatedly say I tried C-west out 3-4 weeks ago and saw that it was dead. Why would I waste money to buy a character that will simply rot in an almost dead server.

    And believe it or not, people do want an egomaniac to play their chars... especially this one, cause his ego derives from actual skills. So with that said, I did play a level 80 mage in Vicarious for about 2 weeks... yet in the meantime I was also offered to play other ones. However, I quit the crappy server altogether... why? cause it was dead.

    Bye whoever you are.

  9. #144
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    ahem.. <3

    i hate NT parties, ill do them, but id rather run toe to toe in a party vs with my melees throwing novas/tps everywhere.

    ive played mage with all of they yahoo's posting in this thread at one point or another in a pk party and the very best KO mage hasnt even posted on here yet....

    top 2 mages I dont care who u are and wat you wanna say are :

    Brew/BambiSandwich..aka Migit
    Regiss.


    bb egomaniacs..
    Idk who Regiss is... but BambiSandwich? I remember him when I played either ChocolateChip or BeastInBed... he was good, can`t say no to that, but even to be considered one of the top?.. hmm

  10. #145
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    @Blackii... I just asked Undez. Jeff says he hasn`t really played with you, and the others that have, pretty much said you suck. If you want, I`ll even post a screenshot... but I really don`t feel like embarrassing you anymore.

  11. #146
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    oh...... an in our melee parties with me and Migit... we've hardly ever used vent.


    lataz.......
    lies!!!!, when we were in hf and played rlb you guys were always in vent lol

    but on topic, bambi is one of the best support mages ive ever played with draven is good 2, so is whoever played cocaine in our dcz clan i dont remember who it was but that man was good, ive played with nick a couple times hes good aswell, other than that havent really played with many other mages enough to say if their good or not

  12. #147
    Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carnac-West
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lies!!!!, when we were in hf and played rlb you guys were always in vent lol

    but on topic, bambi is one of the best support mages ive ever played with draven is good 2, so is whoever played cocaine in our dcz clan i dont remember who it was but that man was good, ive played with nick a couple times hes good aswell, other than that havent really played with many other mages enough to say if their good or not
    i played cocain3 you nab, so there you go, you just admitted im a good support mage bam.

  13. #148
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    cause if not then pulling names just like that while not knowing how I play is what`s called biased.
    So someone names a mage they think is better and you say they are being biased


    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I am the best mage. Fact.
    Yet you say things like this and it isnt biased?


    lol BB

  14. #149
    Section Moderator KrepiN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    You can only be a legend when other people say you are a good player. You are not a legend when you keep bragging about yourself.

    411 was a legend, Z4 was a legend, NYchris was a legend, GlarFist was a legend, TempesT was a legend. You are a dude who says I'm good in forum. Most people here hate you.
    Wisest comment ever on this forum

  15. #150
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KrepiN View Post
    Wisest comment ever on this forum
    illeterates comment was entirely true, because you can be really good and people just hate u so they dont acknowledge it. Im not saying thats the case here but yah, and ive seen some of the pk vids of the people he listed their and i dont see why there legends lol.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •