Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Wanting to share (mage/CWest)

This is a discussion on Wanting to share (mage/CWest) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Prodigy™ Im not saying thats the case here but yah, and ive seen some of the pk ...
Page: 11

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Im not saying thats the case here but yah, and ive seen some of the pk vids of the people he listed their and i dont see why there legends lol.
    legends at the time... times change.

Like when no one was doing minor-combo and the first person started doing it and became good at it he was a legend compared to others, cus he would just rape em.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Who`s Draven?
    im the only legend mage here at KO4life..... just look at my title

bb sucka!

Quote Originally Posted by draven View Post
    im the only legend mage here at ko4life..... Just look at my title

bb sucka!
    ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post

bb sucka!
    bb gamers4life legend means nothing!!!

bb gamers4life legend means nothing!!!
    gah....... ur BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

denied, finito!

I really want this kid to find a mage to play on C-West, id get so much fucking satisfaction raping him rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by draven View Post
    gah....... Ur banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denied, finito!
    <3333333333333

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    I really want this kid to find a mage to play on C-West, id get so much fucking satisfaction raping him rofl.

funny thing is u wouldnt

hes the ego of a fucking giant but hes got skills to back it up

lol Nik i played with jeff a long ass time ago in a private server for like 2 weeks and bro if people say i suck let them say what they want i know how i play and what i do bro. im just tryin to prove that ur not the best mage overall because i haven't seen u lead a mage pt b4 or do other stuff besides play support thats what im tryin to get at bro. and fyi its more than just saying 3 2 1 novas lol. and nik i know your a good support mage but the fact is that u say u are the overall best mage but i only see u playing support dont really see anything elsse much more from ya. and support isn't that hard to play buddy as keys said and other people postin in this topic.

Banned Regular Member

+1
    can't wait heheheh

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sha21wn View Post
    So someone names a mage they think is better and you say they are being biased

Yet you say things like this and it isnt biased?

lol BB
    Well hold on. Tell me, how can you make a judgment on who is a better mage, when you have haven`t seen a person play. What I`m trying to say is how can you say that someone is a better mage then me when you haven`t seen me play. Sure the person you name might have been the best mage you`ve SEEN... but then there is alot that you still have not SEEN.

illeterates comment was entirely true, because you can be really good and people just hate u so they dont acknowledge it. Im not saying thats the case here but yah, and ive seen some of the pk vids of the people he listed their and i dont see why there legends lol.
    That`s exactly the case here . People hate that they just can`t admit it .

bb sucka!
    Nice try ... but it says `Gamers4life Legend`... not a mage legend :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Lourenco View Post
    +1
    can't wait heheheh
    Read this below.

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    funny thing is u wouldnt

hes the ego of a fucking giant but hes got skills to back it up
    Quote Originally Posted by beastinbed View Post
    lol Nik i played with jeff a long ass time ago in a private server for like 2 weeks and bro if people say i suck let them say what they want i know how i play and what i do bro. im just tryin to prove that ur not the best mage overall because i haven't seen u lead a mage pt b4 or do other stuff besides play support thats what im tryin to get at bro. and fyi its more than just saying 3 2 1 novas lol. and nik i know your a good support mage but the fact is that u say u are the overall best mage but i only see u playing support dont really see anything elsse much more from ya. and support isn't that hard to play buddy as keys said and other people postin in this topic.

I don`t know if you have been following the topic correctly but most people have been saying support is harder to play.

On top of that... once again, you`re clearly not reading my posts... I HAVE played MP mages before... altogether more then your 1-2 year experience as a mage. Girakon itself for a year I was ONLY an MP mage.

I don`t get where you get this idea of me being only a `support mage`. If I only played a support mage, wouldn`t that make my arguments that I made for playing an attack mage invalid? Just some logical thinking is required there.

See in this world, the best of the best are hated by others. Let`s say in soccer, C.Ronaldo is honestly the bets player in the world right now... and I personally hate him cause he is such a show off. That`s how the world runs now days. This is the exact situation here. Not only do they hate me for being the best, but also because I`m so cocky about it and I like to boost cause I actually am... is the one main reason 90% of these people would either just not comment, or they the ones that do comment negatively are just pretty much saying the opposite just because they wanna sink me at a lower level.

However, the one big difference between you and me is, that I`m actually a good mage,... and also boost about being good... you on the other hand, no no, especially no boosting... so people actually saying you suck is not out of hatred or trying to lower your moral since you have been boosting. No, they say what they have to because you actually suck. So when I did ask the Undez, it was sound and clear what they had to say.

PS. Again, don`t lie to me,... one of your close Vicarious memebers that I just asked yesterday... `what does Blacki actually say on vent?`... and his response was `countdowns the novas and calls a parasite, that`s all`. I missed one thing, you`re amazing that you can call a parasite.

EDIT: I just re-read your post again, and I had to continue on commenting on my MP mage skills. Did you know I pretty much invented an Ice MP mage (first one to use it really)? Not alone the fact that I raped EVERYONE in VS`s in Girakon as an MP mage. No you didn`t... because you thought the only thing I played was a support mage.

Might I add, ask some of you`re members that were there in that USKO beta that happened about 2 years ago. I also played a level 83 fire mage as it was a PK beta. That was my real last experience of playing an MP mage, where not only did I rape the shit out of everyone... but yet the NP gain alone should tell you how much I raped. 100k NP in 1 week... if you want I`ll even post an SS.
    Last edited by tHeUnBeAtAbLe; 07-09-2011 at 01:39 PM.

hey Unbeatable.... shawn has SEEN you play. He's always been an HF council member. Back when we were orc and Vic NT'd over to join us... Carlos was in our clan at some point there... we all played with each other a time or two in cz pk. He was on a mage as well.... You shared a mage that was in our alliance and all our (HF) Us timezone babas have played with ya.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

hey Unbeatable.... shawn has SEEN you play. He's always been an HF council member. Back when we were orc and Vic NT'd over to join us... Carlos was in our clan at some point there... we all played with each other a time or two in cz pk. He was on a mage as well.... You shared a mage that was in our alliance and all our (HF) Us timezone babas have played with ya.
    And which mage was this that I played on, and which mage did he play on?

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Did you know I pretty much invented an Ice MP mage (first one to use it really)? Not alone the fact that I raped EVERYONE in VS`s in Girakon as an MP mage. No you didn`t... because you thought the only thing I played was a support mage.

rofl

nik why u so stupid?

Little archer Senior Member

soo.. assuming u convince everyone that ur the best mage in the planet (wont happen), would that get u a sharer any quicker? would that mean that much for you?

idk i have a pretty high ego but its abysmal compared to yours

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast