Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Wanting to share (mage/CWest)

This is a discussion on Wanting to share (mage/CWest) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ilterates You can only be a legend when other people say you are a good player. You ...
Page: 2

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    You can only be a legend when other people say you are a good player. You are not a legend when you keep bragging about yourself.

411 was a legend, Z4 was a legend, NYchris was a legend, GlarFist was a legend, TempesT was a legend. You are a dude who says I'm good in forum. Most people here hate you.

You would be the biggest legend if being a douche was the first rule of Legends club but it's not.
    Yes most people here hate me, thus why I cry a river every time before I go to bed.

Yes you are a legend when people call you good. Hundreds of people have called me amazing, so I just must be something beyond legend eh?

No, talking big of yourself because that`s what people actually think of you as in game does not disqualify you as a legend automatically.

I`m sorry that many of you have not been recognized with your playing class.

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    LOL!!!

fucking owned.
    LOL... fucking owned

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Let me tell you what really happened.

1) I VS`d Via (DaddyCooL), the best decked out rouge on the server, at that point with +1/2 unique sets, and I beat him as a level 75 ice mage.
    2) I had dual shio`s +1s with a Garp +8... I was definetly not the best geared on the server, and not even the best geared mage on the server... Kloud had a +2 and a +1 FR, with Hell Blood +8 at that point.
    3) I VSed... I did not ever run from my VS... which itself should be what you call an honorable VS. Now just because I know how to play my class exceptionally well, does not make it a `disadvantage` for the opponent automatically.
    4) I VS`d all the good guns on Girakon. I beat everyone, which included the whole list from DaddyCool, Dragonite, and down and beat them. The only 3 people I have lost on Girakon were Delicious (Mike), Kloud (Dan), and Yatta (Bobby). Mike was a level 80 warrior, and no doubt a skilled one, he raped me like half HP. Kloud was the most decked out mage, yet he was 80 fire, so against a lvl 75 ice one, u can automatically win without potting, and just by using fire staff + 2x vamparic fire. Yatta was a really good rouge, he beat me fair and square, 2-1.

Show me something that you actually have done. A legendary pk vid or a vs vid. I could list names of people I killed. People would actually believe me. lol

In osko you were getting close to warriors and getting leg cut. I could easily get to you so many times. LEGEND

Banned Senior Member

Was referring to:

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    I'm not willing to continue pointing out your lies , so excuse me when I go back to studying because I'm in a real med school , unlike some people.
    Not your depressing failure at being recognized as a "legend".

Lol.....

owned.

Was referring to:

Lol.....

owned.
    lawl he reminds of me stu from Hangover.. I'm a dr, I'm a dr.

Let me tell you what really happened.

1) I VS`d Via (DaddyCooL), the best decked out rouge on the server, at that point with +1/2 unique sets, and I beat him as a level 75 ice mage.
    2) I had dual shio`s +1s with a Garp +8...
    yea.... extremly unlikely seeing ice does nothing in a vs, would be diff if you were lightning

as for legend maybe somewere but in ko4life you just have horrid rep

still remember when was in clan server just came out everyone always talked shit to you even as a CL if i was correct

TNM

There are always the clannies and friends calling you the best etc. as long as you are at least decent at doing your job.
    I myself have taken a ksc everytime someone called me good, great,super or w/e just for the minor egoboost, because my cousin always said i sucked some years ago and i had to prove him wrong

Nowadays the average skill and gearlevel is way higher so it's alot harder to actually stand out to the crowd, without spamming forums with superb videos etc.

People like 000000 and such are known across all servers for the things they did/accomplished, but as a neutral outsider i only know you for all the bragging and some issue with a clandrop you had some time ago.

Be proud of yourself you are the best at spamming a few buttons on a keyboard, woop di fuckin doo.
    It's funny you still haven't grown up yet lol, still a wannabe.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

you guys are mean as hell rofl

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    Show me something that you actually have done. A legendary pk vid or a vs vid. I could list names of people I killed. People would actually believe me. lol

In osko you were getting close to warriors and getting leg cut. I could easily get to you so many times. LEGEND
    I never have and never will do any fraps, simply because I tried it once, and from a few footages it took up a shitload of space, and on top of that I had no idea what to do with them... meaning I don`t know how to edit videos.

The difference between you and me... is people were actually there in Girakon to see the VSs. If I was full out being `cocky` as hell, I wouldn`t admit that I actually lost to 3 people in Girakon.

Also in OSKO let me remind you that on Death War (PK day), there is literally 500 people flying around in CZ, so wherever you turn you will have people... but no matter, there is a reason why I was pking that day with Revive/blackcore`s clan (2 top clans at that moment), and that being my first day there on the server... after all I died maybe about 10 times in total that day from the 6 hour or pk or so, and got decent NP too, about 5k.

Was referring to:

Lol.....

owned.
    He`s a year younger from what I remember... talk about lieing. Unless the Jews have a system where you start med school at the age of 18, then ok. Other then that, Aviv like`s to mumble alot.

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    yea.... extremly unlikely seeing ice does nothing in a vs, would be diff if you were lightning

as for legend maybe somewere but in ko4life you just have horrid rep

still remember when was in clan server just came out everyone always talked shit to you even as a CL if i was correct
    See, people think it`s unlikely that it happened, but it did.... it should tell you something about my skills. Specifically for DaddyCooL, if maq69 from Girakon is lieing around on these forums still, you can ask her, because she was the one that TPed him from his last hit, while being in range of us.

People liked talking shit behind my back, cause that`s all they could have done. As a clan leader they knew if they actually confronted me... if the argument was logical then I would listen, but if they were just out to shit talk, then they would be gone, so that`s why they never did it straight to my face, but only when I wasn`t there. Their thoughts and shit talking directly to me came out once I quit the server 2 months after it was released, cause at that point I couldn`t do anything about it as I was no longer the clan leader and quit the server. But people are so narrow minded,... after all they obviously haven`t taken a look at the clan rankings as both my main and 2nd clan were #1 + 2 on the server, and on top of that leading a 3rd clan as well.

^^ Anyways that was only Ionia, the only time I agreed to lead 3 clans,... first and last time doing that, and even though I did I still managed to succeed making both our main clans #1 and 2. Yes I can`t take credit for all of it as the clannies are what make up the clan, but leadership itself is a big part of a clan`s success. Just a little extra... that was really the only time people shit talked behind my bak while I lead. The other times when I lead my actual clan, theReapers™, not only were we way ahead of any clan in rankings with the #1 spot, but we were also the most geared people on the server, and yet everyone was satisfied... because a matter of fact is, you only really need your 30 or so people to actually farm at your best ability, and not a 100+ people, which you will most likely turn unsatisfied as it is such a huge number of people to take care of.

So yes, right after I quit people started shit talking to my face. Funny thing was... and this made me really happy. I logged a friend`s char about 2-3 months later, who was part of the new reformed clan, and they were doing Isiloon after a restart... and I`m pretty sure it was Royal, one of the people that was shit talking at that time to me, said `I wish Nik was still here, at least he knew how to lead properly and get what he wants (In this case I`m assuming isi as when I lead we constantly did it, while they just lost it)`.... that just made my day and summer lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TNM View Post
    There are always the clannies and friends calling you the best etc. as long as you are at least decent at doing your job.
    I myself have taken a ksc everytime someone called me good, great,super or w/e just for the minor egoboost, because my cousin always said i sucked some years ago and i had to prove him wrong

Nowadays the average skill and gearlevel is way higher so it's alot harder to actually stand out to the crowd, without spamming forums with superb videos etc.

People like 000000 and such are known across all servers for the things they did/accomplished, but as a neutral outsider i only know you for all the bragging and some issue with a clandrop you had some time ago.
    No see this is where you are presuming that friends and clannies are calling me good. This is a game, and internet friends are not really something what you what you would consider like your real life friends honestly.

I was always the solo type of person. I came to Girakon after MYKO closed down, started my own character and loved playing on my own, the BDW`s, joining random PK parties and what not. I meet a few of my old friends from MYKO and I joined them after, where one of the guys asked me to share his mage that he was going to buy. The most geared mage on the server at that point, a lvl 79 fire mage DangerDuck (at that time 79 was big advantage as only gold prem was out), in which the only thing I did was pk solo, as the char was so overpowering that I literally raped full parties by myself... again you can think what you want, but that`s what happens when a lvl 79 mage with FR +0 and +1 and elixir +8 was spamming 800s on players... and the average opponent party being full of lvl 60s/low 70s. I later continued on to RandomNoob as I was hacked on the previous one by a ko4life mod, and as an MP ice mage still continued to play pretty much solo.

^^ Point being, is I`ve always loved playing solo, even pking solo... whether it was my cockiness talking, but I believe not, I was just capable of more of an NP gain by soloing then being in a party. On DangerDuck, just from a few scrolls I would gain 10k+ NP a day (without wars)... later on RandomNoob it was harder as it was ice and a lower level but still like around 5k a day.

Out of all that, my point is, I`ve always been the solo type of player. I`ve only really had a few people that I`ve played with alot,... the ones that were in my theReapers clan, and they have all quit a few years ago. Right now, if I`m playing, I just go into a private server and start off by myself

People know me though, that`s how I get into clans easily. This latest server that I just started, PhoenixKO, I logged in, got to about level 30, then got added to GraveYard who was the best clan on that server,... just because alot of the people were from Girakon and they know me, while the other people on the server on the server that I know were like`wtf u got in, how? they only add polaks and ur not even one`. Also first day there, got asked by Shady, Infected, and Deciever to join their clans who were the next top clans... yeah I wonder why.

^^ Yes I like getting side tracked a bit, but as you can see I never really had true KO friends who would be there to support me by saying `oh ur a gg mage`. No. I usually had turks who I played against/with randomly on USKO that would be amazed. The English players mostly knew me from ko4life as a cocky fuk, so however I meet people, most of it started off as hate... as obviously you would try to put down someone that`s so cocky. So that was my KO career for the last couple of years... meeting people in game who hate you, and then after being ur friends cause they realized ur actually a skilled mage (primary aspect why ur friends in game).

Quote Originally Posted by Moomoo View Post
    Be proud of yourself you are the best at spamming a few buttons on a keyboard, woop di fuckin doo.
    It's funny you still haven't grown up yet lol, still a wannabe.
    Yes I am very proud. It sure seems like a couple of buttons being hit... but that`s what the average players are for... thus why they`re average.

It actually is funny and very irresistible for me not to be so cocky... I just love the way people flip out and post on gaming forums lol,... they keep me interested. Yeah I`m 21, but this is just too much fun as a hobby to piss people off without making a sweat.

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    you guys are mean as hell rofl
    Let them, it just bumps my topic and keeps things interesting for me. Once again, people don`t realize I`ll always be here with a response to prove them wrong.

I have no doubt of your skill, but what is bringing you down is your attitude man. Just because you have something others may lack, doesn't mean you flaunt it every chance you get. I see you trying to defend yourself but there are times where you just need to let them rant. Pick your fights, some you may win but what really have you won? All i am saying is that you could find more satisfaction sharing the top spot if you had others who were there with you. No hard feelings, no fan-boy love, just an outsider's observation <3 Good luck to you.

Banned Senior Member

He`s a year younger from what I remember... talk about lieing. Unless the Jews have a system where you start med school at the age of 18, then ok. Other then that, Aviv like`s to mumble alot.
    Atuda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

העתודה ×”×קדמית – ויקיפדיה - use google translator on this one.
    I get full tuition and only need to do my 3 obligatory years once I finish studying.

Department: 681 MEDICINE [Contact the MEDICINE's academic secretary ]

Grade Average : 86.53 Cumulative dept. credit units for GPA : 73.50 Cumulative dept. GPA : 87.20
    [GPA: Grade Points Average]

Quote Originally Posted by knox09 View Post
    I have no doubt of your skill, but what is bringing you down is your attitude man. Just because you have something others may lack, doesn't mean you flaunt it every chance you get. I see you trying to defend yourself but there are times where you just need to let them rant. Pick your fights, some you may win but what really have you won? All i am saying is that you could find more satisfaction sharing the top spot if you had others who were there with you. No hard feelings, no fan-boy love, just an outsider's observation <3 Good luck to you.
    It`s good to see someone with an unbiased sense post. Yeah I know the attitude is there, cockiness included... but as I said I just do it for fun... as you can see, the above posters all seemed ticked off by it and call me evil, but I just get amused by pissing people off, definitely not people that surround me, but just gaming forums. Anyways I can`t stand down to lose fights, so I pick one every time I find one .

Great post though, couldn`t agree more, but that`s just the way it is .

Atuda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

העתודה ×”×קדמית – ויקיפדיה - use google translator on this one.
    I get full tuition and only need to do my 3 obligatory years once I finish studying.
    Some military shit. Nice work. Unlike here in Canada where literally not even like 10% of the people that apply get into med school, it`s much harder then some military program thing that you have to server anyways.

Banned Senior Member

I guess google translator failed again.
    I'm not in any military program , I just postponed my military service to study first , and then I'll do my service ( our military needs doctors badly so they offer to pay you tuition for that )

I guess google translator failed again.
    I'm not in any military program , I just postponed my military service to study first , and then I'll do my service ( our military needs doctors badly so they offer to pay you tuition for that )
    Yeah see, that does not happen in the Western world. By the way you describe it, over there if you have nothing to do and just want to become a doctor out of the random blue, you can easily become one, and they even pay for your education.

Here in the West, you have to compete, and by compete I mean be amongst like the top 5% and maybe top 10% to get into Med School. For tuition you also have to compete big time. I got a $24,000 tuition for my pre-med, while most my other friends only got a $2/4,000 tuition... and they`re actually brilliant students, while most people have to just fully pay out of their pockets. I`m really not even worried about scholarships once I`m in med school, because either way, even if you go on loans for your whole med school years, it will pay off greatly in the end anyways as you`ll be making 6 digit numbers and could easily pay off the loans... here people are more worried about getting into med school then about the money they have to pay for it, as i said, because it`s actually ridiculously hard to get in it.

Speaking of competition, to get into Med School you have to do the MCAT, which is the medical exam. I was planning on doing it this summer, but fuck that, I thought I can do it, but I can`t. It`s 10 books to memorize, and you have to spend even more time practicing problems on what you have read... only reason why I can`t do it is because I have 2 summer courses on top of that, that take alot of time to do. It still does not change anything for me though, I still have 2 more years to finish of my Pre-Med, so whether I do my MCAT this summer or next summer makes no difference... I thought I can do it this summer but I won`t be able to, so I`m just slowly memorizing the 10 books and so next summer I just have to review them and memorize whatever else is left and do the MCAT.

^^ I`m telling you, it`s a much more competitive system here in the west. The hardest part is getting into med school. Once you are in, the studying is just like any studying... easy in my case, and in most other med school students pretty simple and ordinary, just a routine workout.

Why dos this happen in every unbeatable thread??? Mods need to hand out some mutes.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast