Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Wanting to share (mage/CWest)

This is a discussion on Wanting to share (mage/CWest) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Kallop Simont I wont even bother posting the stuff from KI that u got mad at me ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Simont I wont even bother posting the stuff from KI that u got mad at me about, cuz it'd be just lame.. Anyway simont ur calculations arent exactly accurate beacuse u forget the fact that as the group gets bigger also ur chances being the 95% that dont get in grows.
    kallo ,
    The chances that you don't belong to the 5% that gets in remains 95%, wheather the group is bigger or not. That's how percentages work. A percentage is a proportion or share in relation to a whole part. 5% is = for each 100 people 5 get in and 95 don't. This stays the same for EVERY 100 people that apply... I've got no idea how to explain it even better, it's so obvious and yet some people... You know, this kind of stuff I'm actually tutoring to 10-12 year old kids who have math problems on Saterday-afternoons, maybe you should join us!?

1000 people, 5% gets in = 50 = 950 don't get in = 95%
    10000 poeple, 5% gets in= 500 = 9500 don't get in = 95%

Now tell me, how is the second 95% different to the first 95%. (considering that the intellectual lvls are simular for both groups)
    Ofc this is only the case when schools allow exactly 5% of the total participants (even when like half of them is too stupid to even become a doctor). It's a different story when the school allows more people, but only 5% is smart enough to actually get in. But then it's not the top X% that's determinative but the scores and when there's next to the scores also a % set, then the samples do matter when the % are equal for both groups.

And I'm happy to hear what I told you in ki, go for it. (amazing how you still remember stuff that I told you more than 1 year ago, I don't even remember who you are or let alone which char you played in KI or even having a conversation with you, however don't forget to prove what I "said".)
    I'm definatly not getting mad over ko, if you got that impression (for whichever reason) you're wrong. Can ask any1 that played with me, I'm probably the calmest person around in vent. However if people act like idiots/ks/insult or when they're just being annoying I'll surely let them know incase they don't realize it themselves, which is most of the time the problem with idiots.
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 06-11-2011 at 07:24 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    I've got no idea how to explain it even better, it's so obvious and yet some people... You know, this kind of stuff I'm actually tutoring to 10-12 year old kids who have math problems on Saterday-afternoons, maybe you should join us!?

And I'm happy to hear what I told you in ki, go for it. (amazing how you still remember stuff that I told you more than 1 year ago, I don't even remember who you are or let alone which char you played in KI or even having a conversation with you, however don't forget to prove what I "said".) .....
    This is pure gold... it's like watching Jet Li disable the competition without violence.
    Last edited by MINO; 06-11-2011 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    This is pure gold... it's like watching Jet Li disable the compitition without violence.
    LOL epic line

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Why thank you, i cant help but agree that i am mad delicious and amusing yet a legend all at the same time. I knew people respected me somewhere

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Why thank you, i cant help but agree that i am mad delicious and amusing yet a legend all at the same time. I knew people respected me somewhere
    lol u indian hoe, u just revived the topic bak on it`s track

@simon, yeah you misunderstood from the start... and feel free to be the judge for urself, I`m joining Lifeko which should be out soon enough, so there you will have a chance .

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Just to clear one thing , I don't think Nik sucks as a mage. to be honest , I think he's better than average and he's doing quite well without ventrilo. he's by no means a legend or one of the best mages I've seen , but if you want a good mage on your account , take him.
    All I said in previous posts refers to his forum behaviour mostly , not his skill , so it shouldn't change your aspect on taking him to be your sharer.
    And yes , he's well known mostly thanks to his mouth.
    I was expecting a response brope .

Sorry guys but I shared a char with this guy and with many others. He was the only one that was able to make 8k+ nps in one war. He is a damn well gg player and a good person. He deserves a good char. I wish I had one to share with him...

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare67 View Post
    Sorry guys but I shared a char with this guy and with many others. He was the only one that was able to make 8k+ nps in one war. He is a damn well gg player and a good person. He deserves a good char. I wish I had one to share with him...
    Yes I remember that time when I told you over msn how much I gained and when u got surprised ... it was 11k actually and solo too .... max i`ve gained in war ever was 18k np though

Anyways I want the haters back in the topic, no fun now .

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Yes I remember that time when I told you over msn how much I gained and when u got surprised ... it was 11k actually and solo too .... max i`ve gained in war ever was 18k np though

Anyways I want the haters back in the topic, no fun now .
    I must not have typed 1... lol

Suck it haterz... ( :

Quote Originally Posted by theunbeatable View Post
    anyways i want the haters back in the topic, no fun now .
    i hate you

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    i hate you
    i love u for hating on me

hes a really trustable guy, a great mage, but not as legendary as he thinks he is :P

Little archer Senior Member

boring thread

Hes a great mage if you can put up with him talking about how good he is even whilst hes pking.

This topic made me lol a few times tho. I love how much effort people put in just to hate on nik.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Hes a great mage if you can put up with him talking about how good he is even whilst hes pking.

This topic made me lol a few times tho. I love how much effort people put in just to hate on nik.
    Love u too Andy, now stop baking and go on OSKO... 600+ people online seems legit.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast