Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Wanting to share (mage/CWest)

This is a discussion on Wanting to share (mage/CWest) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Kallop if OSKO has more pk than cwest then cwest is rly dead lol honestly both are ...
Page: 7

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    if OSKO has more pk than cwest then cwest is rly dead lol
    honestly both are dead... i guess we are only left with joining newly created servers,... play them for a month while it`s good pk... then join another

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

So yesterday on the news there was a story about a midget who was a victim of pickpocket, It saddens me to see how anyone could stoop so low...

Quote Originally Posted by TempesT View Post
    So yesterday on the news there was a story about a midget who was a victim of pickpocket, It saddens me to see how anyone could stoop so low...
    hahaha good one

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I meet a few of my old friends from MYKO and I joined them after, where one of the guys asked me to share his mage that he was going to buy. The most geared mage on the server at that point, a lvl 79 fire mage DangerDuck (at that time 79 was big advantage as only gold prem was out), in which the only thing I did was pk solo, as the char was so overpowering that I literally raped full parties by myself...
    Ahh shit, bumping an oldish thread but did DangerDuck name change to RickRolled? ( If not, totally irrelevant ) What was your friends name again, he was the best mage I've ever played with ( not you, as this guy was on vent )

not a flame coz i've never played with you, just that post brought back memories

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Ahh shit, bumping an oldish thread but did DangerDuck name change to RickRolled? ( If not, totally irrelevant ) What was your friends name again, he was the best mage I've ever played with ( not you, as this guy was on vent )

not a flame coz i've never played with you, just that post brought back memories
    Yes that`s the mage. His name was Ghala, if I recall correctly. As for your comment, true you haven`t played with me, but it doesn`t take vent to be good.

Yes that`s the mage. His name was Ghala, if I recall correctly. As for your comment, true you haven`t played with me, but it doesn`t take vent to be good.
    +11. Its almost the opposite actually, if u can get the job done without someone shouting in your ear all the time doesn't that make you better than someone who can't play w/o vent? :P

Yes I know, I was simply using the "he was on vent" as a distinguished between you two as I did not know his name.

But on that subject, vent doesn't make you good I know, but surely it improves the general party's PK, so what do you have against it? :x

Yes I know, I was simply using the "he was on vent" as a distinguished between you two as I did not know his name.

But on that subject, vent doesn't make you good I know, but surely it improves the general party's PK, so what do you have against it? :x
    Some ppl play better without it

I never PK on vent, and I just hate it. Few times I tried, and all I hear is people yelling in my ears. Point is, I played mage for over 7 years now... for someone to tell you during PK action, so lets say you say `TP JOSH`... is not for you to decide but for me. That`s the difference between a good mage and an average... an average gets told what to do, while a good one does what he thinks is best for the group. If you need to be told `TP JOSH` and you can`t see your party members HP as a a mage... then you just suck as a mage (usko should be a piece of cake as the bar is synchronized, private servers is a different story... like for example OSKO right now, I have not seen one single mage actually TP someone properly with the laggy HP bar... that`s why when I joined they though I was god or something)... other then that, for me, I`ll TP you whenever I feel like it`s the right time.... like this, the noob mages that are on vent are being told what to do, most likely get scared shitless by someone they think is superior, and TP them, probably save the person and let the rest of the party die... fuk that. As a mage I control the show in the party.

I never PK on vent, and I just hate it. Few times I tried, and all I hear is people yelling in my ears. Point is, I played mage for over 7 years now... for someone to tell you during PK action, so lets say you say `TP JOSH`... is not for you to decide but for me. That`s the difference between a good mage and an average... an average gets told what to do, while a good one does what he thinks is best for the group. If you need to be told `TP JOSH` and you can`t see your party members HP as a a mage... then you just suck as a mage (usko should be a piece of cake as the bar is synchronized, private servers is a different story... like for example OSKO right now, I have not seen one single mage actually TP someone properly with the laggy HP bar... that`s why when I joined they though I was god or something)... other then that, for me, I`ll TP you whenever I feel like it`s the right time.... like this, the noob mages that are on vent are being told what to do, most likely get scared shitless by someone they think is superior, and TP them, probably save the person and let the rest of the party die... fuk that. As a mage I control the show in the party.
    I always get that too. Sad part is that every1 yell at me when they don't want to be tp'd haha. Btw 4321 posts FTW!

I always get that too. Sad part is that every1 yell at me when they don't want to be tp'd haha. Btw 4321 posts FTW!
    lol no one has the balls to yell at me... some that never PK`d with me before, they would be like `only TP me if I ask!!!`... i straight up tell them `im the mage in the party, i run this shit... get the fuck out if you don`t like it`... and /silence.

lol no one has the balls to yell at me... some that never PK`d with me before, they would be like `only TP me if I ask!!!`... i straight up tell them `im the mage in the party, i run this shit... get the fuck out if you don`t like it`... and /silence.
    Meh they always talk trash when I tp when I want to haha. (btw I can find u ppl who will say straight what they think about ur tp's lol) My ex-clan from beramus had a rule because of this issue that many melees started shouting at mages for ''noob'' tp's. No clan party for those ppl :P P.S u found ur mage?

Meh they always talk trash when I tp when I want to haha. (btw I can find u ppl who will say straight what they think about ur tp's lol) My ex-clan from beramus had a rule because of this issue that many melees started shouting at mages for ''noob'' tp's. No clan party for those ppl :P P.S u found ur mage?
    Yeah I played it for a while, then 1 week I was busy so I didn`t login at all... and after that I just didn`t want to login so I quit. It`s honestly boring and dead.

What about when people are vs'ing and don't want to be TP'ed?
    Killing a boss?
    Are in town and want a quick tp?
    You need a buff, swift or cure and everyone else is on vent except you, so they don't read chat much.

Shit like that, I get the point of what you were saying, you don't need to be on vent to know when to TP people in combat and shit, but not being on it when the rest of the party is can just be a huge hindrance.

What about when people are vs'ing and don't want to be TP'ed? My rule is, if you are in a party pking, you shouldn`t be VSing... there is an arena for that, or solo PK.
    Killing a boss? In bowl? We`re most likely pking in bowl, so I`ll probably see you going on a boss... if we`re outside of bowl, question is... what are you doing not running with your party? Yes I know sometimes PK can be dead, and so while the party goes raiding, a few others stay in bowl... and I would only TP at first sight of 55, other then that, I`m 99% you won`t get TP`d away for killing a boss as bowl boss are loldmg.
    Are in town and want a quick tp? Quick TP? TPs all take the same duration, difference is for some people it takes a while to get it in their head and realize they were told in chat or vent (turk mages)... and for some, either being told on vent, or pressing Enter 44 Enter, I believe pretty much takes the same duration. Even though, you would never need to tell me when to TP you, as I keep all the people in the party in my sight... unless you have to take a washroom break and say ur gonna afk in town for a minute.
    You need a buff, swift or cure and everyone else is on vent except you, so they don't read chat much. Scrolls are the solution.

Shit like that, I get the point of what you were saying, you don't need to be on vent to know when to TP people in combat and shit, but not being on it when the rest of the party is can just be a huge hindrance.
    Trust me, as I said, I`ve played mage for over 7 years,... playing for that long and PKing on instincts beats vent any day... at least for a supporting mage it does.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast