Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Wanting to share (mage/CWest)

This is a discussion on Wanting to share (mage/CWest) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; man nik ur ego is so high its stupid lol ur not that good as u think u are....
Page: 8

man nik ur ego is so high its stupid lol ur not that good as u think u are.

Banned Regular Member

way to big ego....

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beastinbed View Post
    man nik ur ego is so high its stupid lol ur not that good as u think u are.
    don`t be jelly now blacki... everyone wanna be as good as me when it comes to mage, and when they realize they can`t.. they start hatin`

lol nik didnt u go to york for ur pre med?

where are you applying?

lol your full of urself nik. if you say ur the best mage etc. why dont u try leading a mage pt and vs me 8 v 8 in sexyko? see which mage leader is better. honestly ur ego is so high and ur not as good as u think u are.

nik ur the best support mage my favorite in melee parties but blackki is the best mage leader in mage pk parties.

nik=shield mage, blacki=party caller, almost as good as yme, j/k j/k

Quote Originally Posted by Ethernal View Post
    lol nik didnt u go to york for ur pre med?

where are you applying?
    Still at YorkU... got 2 more years left then applying and hopefully searching to get in into either McMaster or UofT med school.

Quote Originally Posted by beastinbed View Post
    lol your full of urself nik. if you say ur the best mage etc. why dont u try leading a mage pt and vs me 8 v 8 in sexyko? see which mage leader is better. honestly ur ego is so high and ur not as good as u think u are.
    Mage leader? When did we start talking about leaders now? I think your ego has risen just like the turk mages that think mage NT parties takes skills lol... cause that`s what you are, a Turk mage who thinks `calling on vent 3,2,1, nova`requires skill. Let me remind you also that some of your `regular` mages are the most decked out players on C-West.

If you think mage NT parties take skills... you need a reality check. Try going into a melee party as the only mage and supporting. I 100% guarantee you, you will shit your pants and be screamed at most likely... why? Cause you thought you were amazing alongside 6 other mages in a party and thought that you knew how to play the class.... when in reality all you did was continuously say on vent `3,2,1, nova`and press 3 buttons... lol, you`re amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    nik ur the best support mage my favorite in melee parties but blackki is the best mage leader in mage pk parties.
    Thank you funkz, at least someone isn`t afraid to admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Still at YorkU... got 2 more years left then applying and hopefully searching to get in into either McMaster or UofT med school.

Mage leader? When did we start talking about leaders now? I think your ego has risen just like the turk mages that think mage NT parties takes skills lol... cause that`s what you are, a Turk mage who thinks `calling on vent 3,2,1, nova`requires skill. Let me remind you also that some of your `regular` mages are the most decked out players on C-West.

If you think mage NT parties take skills... you need a reality check. Try going into a melee party as the only mage and supporting. I 100% guarantee you, you will shit your pants and be screamed at most likely... why? Cause you thought you were amazing alongside 6 other mages in a party and thought that you knew how to play the class.... when in reality all you did was continuously say on vent `3,2,1, nova`and press 3 buttons... lol, you`re amazing.

Thank you funkz, at least someone isn`t afraid to admit it.
    lol leading mage parties is harder sry i have done both on geared and ungeared chars and there are very very few peop who can lead a good mage party and plenty of good support mages out there.

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    lol leading mage parties is harder sry i have done both on geared and ungeared chars and there are very very few peop who can lead a good mage party and plenty of good support mages out there.
    Of course, speaks the guy who doesn`t like me much and yet is one of the mages in Blacki`s party. Not a biased answer at all.

i have to agree with nik, supporting honestly does take way way way more skill, than nova partys, im not saying blackii isnt skilled or nik is skilled but lets be honest, nova'ing on time, especially when all the mages use vent isnt hard at all lol which is y turk mages are the best at it. becuase unlike american mages, turks listen to 1 person, while americans think they're all amazing and all want to run the show lol

but yes niks ego is extremely high, but i doubt hes like this irl or else he'd have no friends. Its probably just an act online, which many people have so u cant really blame him. its just a game who cares lol

Well i dunno what you guys talking about seems that he gets flame like instantly for nothing ive honstley tho that he aint any good when i rsaw that topic ( even tho he playe dwith em in Fatality) but then he came to Old School Ko and made me remmber whats the value of a GREAT mage like i honstley dunno how he could tp in that version with the bugged hp party bar with out being on vent.. if there was a hack for a tp i would accuse him for using it :P anyways thats aint any asslicking just a pure opinion and trust me u need to check him out on any priv server or usko
    anyways GL nik even if u wont find anything kotastic and osko still up :P
    -ShaveMyAss AKA Kobe-

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    i have to agree with nik, supporting honestly does take way way way more skill, than nova partys, im not saying blackii isnt skilled or nik is skilled but lets be honest, nova'ing on time, especially when all the mages use vent isnt hard at all lol which is y turk mages are the best at it. becuase unlike american mages, turks listen to 1 person, while americans think they're all amazing and all want to run the show lol

but yes niks ego is extremely high, but i doubt hes like this irl or else he'd have no friends. Its probably just an act online, which many people have so u cant really blame him. its just a game who cares lol
    well for one thing prodigy a mage party doesnt just nt if you think that then your a idot. A good mage party will 8vs8 a melle party and win because of the ldr. hes the one who calls duff's and parasites and when for the flame mages to 80skill. mage parties take way more cordination than a melle parties and yes you have to use vent because mage parties have to be fast or they will get raped.A support mage has to be good at tp's and know where to be and where to tp also when to get your party out,depending on what type of lr or ice mage you are.

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    well for one thing prodigy a mage party doesnt just nt if you think that then your a idot. A good mage party will 8vs8 a melle party and win because of the ldr. hes the one who calls duff's and parasites and when for the flame mages to 80skill. mage parties take way more cordination than a melle parties and yes you have to use vent because mage parties have to be fast or they will get raped.A support mage has to be good at tp's and know where to be and where to tp also when to get your party out,depending on what type of lr or ice mage you are.
    lol ive vs'd your mage party when we were in drunken bears and i was on nathans account, and idk if you were there, but you guys nova'd and as soon as all the novas were down if not enough people were kill'd youd be out lol and regrouped somewhere waiting for novas. And please the whole duff thing blacki will admit he got from sexy ko cuz thats what all the turks do their the superior followed by 80 skills so once again thats not hard aswell. Anything else? oh and just an edit they didnt win vs our mele party out of the 6-7 times we fought them we ended up winning most of these fights.

Banned Senior Member

Being a mage leader takes skill , I pked with them and I know it.
    BUT , being a support mage , in my opinion , not regarding to Nik or anything , is way harder.
    I was a mage , I started as a mage and was the first 80 mage on Girakon so I know what I'm saying.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast