Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 176

Wanting to share (mage/CWest)

This is a discussion on Wanting to share (mage/CWest) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; aight nik if you think it is easy as hell why dont u get ur crew 8 v 8 me ...
Page: 9


  1. #121
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    156

    Default

    aight nik if you think it is easy as hell why dont u get ur crew 8 v 8 me in sexyko mage pt vs mage pt then see what happens cuz honestly u say ur the best mage and if u think u are the best mage u must be good at leading and other stuff rather than support right? ur ego is so high so lets go prove it bro. get ur crew ill get mine then lets 8 v 8. but tbh theres no point in fightin with you in this ego war cuz you wont change.

  2. #122
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    892

    Default

    C-West wise, leading a mage party is extremly difficult compared to leading a melle party. EG: when a melle party of Vica was like me, jasp, mob, carlos, tyler, pinder, funkz its way easier seeing literally every fking melle in the clan was decked the fuck out. But seeing blackii do REAL good with the shit mages he got like virtual and stuff running with elixer+7/ old frs, taking out integrities and even some nice parties is way more skillfull i played both shield mage and normal mage. Shield mage might be harder but is not as fast action as leading a mage party cuz as a shield mage u are allowed to fuck up seeing your granted th high hp/def bonus your allowed mistakes, in mage parties just 1 fk up whole party will wipe seeing most mages without shield/babad die next to instant with a torment.

  3. #123
    Senior Member mythlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol ive vs'd your mage party when we were in drunken bears and i was on nathans account, and idk if you were there, but you guys nova'd and as soon as all the novas were down if not enough people were kill'd youd be out lol and regrouped somewhere waiting for novas. And please the whole duff thing blacki will admit he got from sexy ko cuz thats what all the turks do their the superior followed by 80 skills so once again thats not hard aswell. Anything else? oh and just an edit they didnt win vs our mele party out of the 6-7 times we fought them we ended up winning most of these fights.
    yeah i forgot you guys were so good that you joined our clan lol good one. And also the people saying it doesnt take skill to lead a mage party have you ever lead a mage party???

  4. #124
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    yeah i forgot you guys were so good that you joined our clan lol good one. And also the people saying it doesnt take skill to lead a mage party have you ever lead a mage party???
    joined ur clan excuse me? as soon as i found out danny nt'd i stopped playing cuz i didnt want to play with u guys lol nice try tho =P, and reason he nt'd is cuz drunkenbears got down to like 3 people

  5. #125
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    892

    Default

    c-c-c-c-ombo breaker

  6. #126
    Senior Member bknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,716

    Default

    lol i read almost the entire topic, damn you guys are so mean lol.

  7. #127
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleX View Post
    Well i dunno what you guys talking about seems that he gets flame like instantly for nothing ive honstley tho that he aint any good when i rsaw that topic ( even tho he playe dwith em in Fatality) but then he came to Old School Ko and made me remmber whats the value of a GREAT mage like i honstley dunno how he could tp in that version with the bugged hp party bar with out being on vent.. if there was a hack for a tp i would accuse him for using it :P anyways thats aint any asslicking just a pure opinion and trust me u need to check him out on any priv server or usko
    anyways GL nik even if u wont find anything kotastic and osko still up :P
    -ShaveMyAss AKA Kobe-
    Thank you Kobe. And I did find a mage like a month ago, with a very nice owner too ... but the server is completely dead, so no point of playing.

    Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    well for one thing prodigy a mage party doesnt just nt if you think that then your a idot. A good mage party will 8vs8 a melle party and win because of the ldr. hes the one who calls duff's and parasites and when for the flame mages to 80skill. mage parties take way more cordination than a melle parties and yes you have to use vent because mage parties have to be fast or they will get raped.A support mage has to be good at tp's and know where to be and where to tp also when to get your party out,depending on what type of lr or ice mage you are.
    Yes a mage party just NTs, don`t make it sound like you do anything else other then drop novas. A good mage party will beat a melee party... you`re right about that... but not because of the leader, but because of the items in your case especially. Please, just share with us what does your character (MyKurwa) have? Yet let alone the other few mages that have +3 rings and +8 staffs... don`t even try to deny it, because Blackii was telling me all the mages that were decked out when I talked to him last time when he tried to find a sharer for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by beastinbed View Post
    aight nik if you think it is easy as hell why dont u get ur crew 8 v 8 me in sexyko mage pt vs mage pt then see what happens cuz honestly u say ur the best mage and if u think u are the best mage u must be good at leading and other stuff rather than support right? ur ego is so high so lets go prove it bro. get ur crew ill get mine then lets 8 v 8. but tbh theres no point in fightin with you in this ego war cuz you wont change.
    What crew? I have been pretty much running solo for the past few years wherever I go... what makes you think I have a crew waiting for me to be called? That was like 4 years ago when I had most of my old members.

    Read this carefully, because I want it to sink in your mind. I am the best mage. Many have said so, most on a personal note just to me, and most people just can`t admit it, especially on a forum and will even oppose in saying so otherwise, just due to the fact that they don`t like my cockiness, and that it will feed my ego even more.

    Unlike you, I take leadership as the mage of the party without vent,... one thing you amateur mages have still got to learn and master.

    When you get on my level, holla.

    Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    C-West wise, leading a mage party is extremly difficult compared to leading a melle party. EG: when a melle party of Vica was like me, jasp, mob, carlos, tyler, pinder, funkz its way easier seeing literally every fking melle in the clan was decked the fuck out. But seeing blackii do REAL good with the shit mages he got like virtual and stuff running with elixer+7/ old frs, taking out integrities and even some nice parties is way more skillfull i played both shield mage and normal mage. Shield mage might be harder but is not as fast action as leading a mage party cuz as a shield mage u are allowed to fuck up seeing your granted th high hp/def bonus your allowed mistakes, in mage parties just 1 fk up whole party will wipe seeing most mages without shield/babad die next to instant with a torment.
    The whole Vicarious is stacked of items. I`m not talking shit about them, I know a few people in there that are very skilled, such as Jaspreet, Carlos, Pinder and Funks, one of the few people you mentioned... but some people need a reality check. Just because you out deck other people on the server does not make you good. You could be a warrior with +3 unique set and not having any clue as to what a combo is, and yet still beat one of the legendary warriors with a +0 set.

    And no you`re not allowed to screw up as the support mage.... while as an NT mage you`re more then free to screw up any time you want... thus why they mostly suck. `Support mage` doesn`t mean you`re a god and can tank anything in your path... but speaking for a normal support mage in general, you alone are the reason behind the parties` survivability. You miss TPing your priest, the whole party dies. There is so many little situations that I could mention, that if you miss out on, your party is fucked. You alone, are the party`s responsibility.

    On the other hand, a mage party usually has 6 mages. WOOOHOO... 1 of those retards has to get lucky with a TP to save someone... meaning that even 5 of them could fail, and only 1 has to get it... so skilled. Also dropping novas... as I said it`s not skillful AT ALL. All it requires is saying on vent `3,2,1, nova`... AMAZING. Funny thing is, with you Vicarious mages, even if 1-2 of you fucks up (lets say doesn`t drop the nova when being told), the other 4-5 of you alone will fuck up the opposing party as you 4-5 alone have the gear that makes other players like me say WOW (yes I almost jizzed my pants, when Blacki told me about some of the people with +3 rings and +8 staffs)... and on top of that, the fact that opposing PK parties run with 1 priest usually. Let me remind you, with even a level 70 version KO, it requires AT LEAST, 2 full healers to outsurvive a mage bombing. I think I`ve proved myself enough already.

    PS. If you think you have what it takes to call yourselves a good mage... try out playing a private server... where the HP bar is not synchronized, meaning that when you get hit, it takes 2-3 seconds to show on the party bar. You would be surprised that about 99% of the mages miserably fail in these servers... yet the good ones are distinguished easily.

  8. #128
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    156

    Default

    LOL if you think it takes no skill at all to lead a mage pt please go sexyko and try it urself everyone has the same gear etc etc. i beat ull fail like no other cuz u suck ass at leading mage pt i bet. You say your the "best mage" well lets be honest here now ur a good support mage but ur ego is so high up theres different things to do with mage such as leading a mage pt which you haven't done i bet, and if u have u prolloy sucked at it. Just trust me nik go to sexyko test it out then say somethin back here. cuz there everyone pretty much has the game gear. And btw in c west we take on meele pt with + 9 and 3 priest all the time also u say try out playing a private server which i did with undezz and it isn't that hard to tp somebody with the hp bar not being synchronized i've done that b4 not hard at all bro. So bottem line im saying is ur ego is so high ur a good mage but not the best bro.

  9. #129
    Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carnac-West
    Posts
    557

    Default

    I don't know what you kids are going on about, support mage is probably one of the easiest classes I've played. All you have to do is watch people's hp bars, blink/blind/cube, etc, while an attack mage has to do all of those depending on the type of mage, attack, be wary of getting raped in 3 hits, etc. Whoever thinks playing support mage is hard is a FOOL, and not trying to be a complete suck up, but blackii is easily one of the best mages I've ever played with, when his whole crew was in olds and now they're in +3s, didn't change the fact that he raped the parties he fought, just changed how fast he did it.

  10. #130
    MakeYouSweat
    Guest

    Default

    Wow this topic is still going on? xD

    9 pages for pure flames against Nik xD


    Give me some of your FR Nik

  11. #131
    Senior Member the ring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,394

    Default

    this is the best topic in k4l

  12. #132
    Senior Member TripleX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    I don't know what you kids are going on about, support mage is probably one of the easiest classes I've played. All you have to do is watch people's hp bars, blink/blind/cube, etc, while an attack mage has to do all of those depending on the type of mage, attack, be wary of getting raped in 3 hits, etc. Whoever thinks playing support mage is hard is a FOOL, and not trying to be a complete suck up, but blackii is easily one of the best mages I've ever played with, when his whole crew was in olds and now they're in +3s, didn't change the fact that he raped the parties he fought, just changed how fast he did it.
    well you might be right if its on new version of usko but if u ever played on the old school ko (not the priv server ) when ur hp bar was so bugged thta it barley moved until u died + u not using vent if u calling that easy i would reallly like to see u doing that in any 70 cap priv server

  13. #133
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleX View Post
    well you might be right if its on new version of usko but if u ever played on the old school ko (not the priv server ) when ur hp bar was so bugged thta it barley moved until u died + u not using vent if u calling that easy i would reallly like to see u doing that in any 70 cap priv server
    Amen.. Since I totally love nova parties and I also like playing support I can say that neither of the jobs are easy. I'd still say if you play in a 70 capped server with bugged bars and without vent, support mage is way harder class to master. It might be different in usko now but it takes goddamn much skill to be a succesful support mage. Leading a mage party is different. It takes mostly good skills to lead the party but also a party that actually knows what they're doing and listens to the leader. Good tp's are required in both jobs but idk which takes more skill cuz its quite stupid to argue about that. My conclusion: a Good support mage is a great player who's almost on his own in the party and its more like solo playing than team playing tbh. Priests duff and melees attack them and support mage keeps the party alive on his own without too much of help from the party. a Good mage party leader also needs a group of players that know what they're doing and follow his commands, also he needs to know how to suprise enemies and do good tp's so that party regroups in a good spot where they can nova. Most who mock novatowners and mage partys have no idea how much organizing it actually takes to do it. They just say ''i've done that'' and in reality they just played along with a good well lead party. Mage partying is complete teamwork and to be a good leader you need the help of your party.
    Last edited by Kallop; 07-08-2011 at 07:31 AM.

  14. #134
    Senior Member mythlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Amen.. Since I totally love nova parties and I also like playing support I can say that neither of the jobs are easy. I'd still say if you play in a 70 capped server with bugged bars and without vent, support mage is way harder class to master. It might be different in usko now but it takes goddamn much skill to be a succesful support mage. Leading a mage party is different. It takes mostly good skills to lead the party but also a party that actually knows what they're doing and listens to the leader. Good tp's are required in both jobs but idk which takes more skill cuz its quite stupid to argue about that. My conclusion: a Good support mage is a great player who's almost on his own in the party and its more like solo playing than team playing tbh. Priests duff and melees attack them and support mage keeps the party alive on his own without too much of help from the party. a Good mage party leader also needs a group of players that know what they're doing and follow his commands, also he needs to know how to suprise enemies and do good tp's so that party regroups in a good spot where they can nova. Most who mock novatowners and mage partys have no idea how much organizing it actually takes to do it. They just say ''i've done that'' and in reality they just played along with a good well lead party. Mage partying is complete teamwork and to be a good leader you need the help of your party.
    pretty much well said

  15. #135
    Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carnac-West
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Point is, all classes in KO are easy, getting people to work together is the hard part

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •