Well.. Creating first English Kronos Ardream/Exp 1-59 clan

This is a discussion on Well.. Creating first English Kronos Ardream/Exp 1-59 clan within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since there are really none, i'll attempt this lol. CertifieD is an elmorad English Kronos Ardream/Exp 1-59 clan Leader: SuckItEasy ...
Page: 1

JustEnglish

Default Well.. Creating first English Kronos Ardream/Exp 1-59 clan

Since there are really none, i'll attempt this lol.

CertifieD is an elmorad English Kronos Ardream/Exp 1-59 clan

Leader: SuckItEasy
    Assist: Looking

Memberlist (Will be updated Daily)
    None atm lol

Well I had recently came back to ko about when kronos opened and then i hadn't purchased plat premium like most of the english players who started. After a while i had trained hard and finally got to a level where i then brought plat prem but there was still one problem: who was there to train with? the kids who wouldn't let me in without HF(heaven fire koxp)? i then made a nation transfer to attempt to join the ONLY english clan existing in elmo: Domination, but i was saddened to find out that they never had an Ardream division which i really love and specialize in ardream pking. My goal is to bring up at least one ardream/1-59 xp clan that pks/ xp's together.

TL;DR version(too long; didnt read) fuckn turks everywhere with koxp so i made a clan to xp and ardream pk.

to XP in parties/boss hunt/pk in dcz/

cause its probably the only other english clan on kronos and we will be raping shit in ardream preety soon

-Before joining, optional but recommended to have some sort of premium/ preferrable platnium
    -To be an active player
    -Speak English
    -Try to be lively and enjoy your time
    -Have Fun

Site/Vent will be coming soon so applications will be on site.

APP Form (Copy and Paste)
    IGN(In Game Name):
    Level:
    Premium?(optional but preferred since we may be on K1 in nights)

raulin

dont lost your time bro.. ardream is very sucks .. if u human u can see 2 - 3 partys orc with debuffs +k0xpers ....
    but if you want play .. Good Luck

JustEnglish

true but same thing in cz?