Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who's the best "Player" of Moradon around here?

This is a discussion on Who's the best "Player" of Moradon around here? within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well in manes atm ive gota lvl 71 sin and im quite broke. Ive got around 300m and as the ...
Page: 1

SpiriT_HunteR

Well in manes atm ive gota lvl 71 sin and im quite broke. Ive got around 300m and as the manes market is very low (theres a very small amount of money floating around) its quite hard to make money (An MD+8 is around 500-600m).

So basically I was wondering if any of you moradon "players" could turn that money into big $$$ for me.

If anyone thinks they've got what it takes, add my msn: [email protected]

PS: Trustablez only pls

eliteahmad

lol ?

SpiriT_HunteR

lol ?[/b]
    oO

Banned

i am the best probably, not to brag...but i took like 200m and made it into 1600gb in 3 months. but...that was after i got hacked and before i got hacked, i was playing the market for like 2 years+...it takes a long time to learn, people underestimate us market whores

JonPeterman987

i am the best probably, not to brag...but i took like 200m and made it into 1600gb in 3 months. but...that was after i got hacked and before i got hacked, i was playing the market for like 2 years+...it takes a long time to learn, people underestimate us market whores[/b]
    well can u give some tips?

Aba

Or just be like Aba, And have rich Frineds play your acc! lol! h34r:

i am the best probably, not to brag...but i took like 200m and made it into 1600gb in 3 months. but...that was after i got hacked and before i got hacked, i was playing the market for like 2 years+...it takes a long time to learn, people underestimate us market whores[/b]

rofl, just like your avatar is your ex gf, you srsly need to stop acting "cool" on the internet, it makes you look like an idiot

rofl, just like your avatar is your ex gf, you srsly need to stop acting "cool" on the internet, it makes you look like an idiot[/b]
    im cool

Banned

rofl, just like your avatar is your ex gf, you srsly need to stop acting "cool" on the internet, it makes you look like an idiot[/b]
    mm..what the hell r u talking about? maybe u should check out ares market section...and that girl in my avatar, was my ex gf...she sent me those pics and thats what she really does look like. i guess there not her, but she sent me them saying they were her. and the part about the market shit...i am the biggest market whore around

synergyhockey

i turned about 8gb into 50gb in 30 days. didn't spend alot of time ingame btw.

mm..what the hell r u talking about? maybe u should check out ares market section...and that girl in my avatar, was my ex gf...she sent me those pics and thats what she really does look like. i guess there not her, but she sent me them saying they were her. and the part about the market shit...i am the biggest market whore around[/b]
    WOW!
    U DATED keyra augustina!!!

WOW!
    U DATED keyra augustina!!![/b]

rofl, thats was i was saying

she said it was her? Did you never see her ass before to compare?

Banned Senior Member

search a item for 300m wich u can sell for more gb's keep doing it after do good trades like 2rols for a rol+1 ore somthing

ShayaN

WOW!
    U DATED keyra augustina!!![/b]

rofl, thats was i was saying

she said it was her? Did you never see her ass before to compare?[/b]
    hahahaha xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast