Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who want a share at the new server?

This is a discussion on Who want a share at the new server? within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ok so this is the deal, I'm looking for a sharer and I know I wont play 24/7 so ...
Page: 1

WrongAnswerYouDie

Unhappy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ok so this is the deal, I'm looking for a sharer and I know I wont play 24/7 so that why I need a sharer (but i will play realy much - still not 24 rofl - i need to sleep sometimes)

I don't want anybody to scam me or get scam because you gave the account to somebody else that we did not talk about.

Things I'm looking for, for a sharer:

1. Trustworthy
    2. Will not scam me
    3. Priest / Rouge
    4. Anybody who can buy gold premium and sometimes kc too (me and yoav will buy too!!!!)

-Also after we talk we can work out the timing and timezone, that wont be a problem (my time zone is +2 GMT)

-I'm not a person that have scam anybody in the past or willing to do in the future, I have done mistake in the past but NEVER EVER have scam anybody it goes against everything that I belive in.

-So if you meet all this requirments I'll be happy if you pm me here or leave me a offline message in msn and I'll reach you later. - [email protected]

If you work with me, I'll work with you and make each other better.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hampster

ansrew is really important people :mellow:

cmon, andrew needs it :P

DarkShard

Bump for good gun's

WrongAnswerYouDie

yep andrew's mother fuck his head about KO VIRUSES
    and she never let him play...
    but he still play sometimes and want to buy golds ;P

I COULD be interested...

IF ......
    We make a priest and call it Echo <3

ask Via, im a goodgun priest

Phosgene

i love when people are looking for someone to share with and say that the sharer must have been 70+ and from good gun clan .
    lol u look for sharer and by sharing the account with you he actually helps you , and you come with demands ?

i love when people are looking for someone to share with and say that the sharer must have been 70+ and from good gun clan .
    lol u look for sharer and by sharing the account with you he actually helps you , and you come with demands ?[/b]
    yea, kinda agree..

Cuz &#39;this&#39; lvl 70 kid, could be a really noob actually...
    He might just lvled to lvl 70 asap, and then he got no skills at all in that class..

So the best is to see if ppl vouch for &#39;em or something.. and that dude can prove his skills in somehow.

WrongAnswerYouDie

ok sorry 70+ down

he needs to be gg

and todie , whats wrong with priest?

ok sorry 70+ down

he needs to be gg

and todie , whats wrong with priest?[/b]
    huh ? it&#39;s nothing wrong with priests? I fucking love priests, thats why i want to be one at the new server.

and one question mam.
    Why are u speak in TopKillas place? ;D

WrongAnswerYouDie

oke i had a talk with todiea in msn

now need to do a "Andrew , me , toadie" conv
    after that i will say if we r up or not

WrongAnswerYouDie

hmm , toadie didnt want to share with me coz of he was scared of scam.

so i am still searching for a good sharer..

i will change some details now

Ok so this is the deal, I&#39;m looking for a sharer and I know I wont play 24/7 so that why I need a sharer (but i will play realy much - still not 24 rofl - i need to sleep sometimes)

I don&#39;t want anybody to scam me or get scam because you gave the account to somebody else that we did not talk about.

Things I&#39;m looking for, for a sharer:

1. Trustworthy
    2. Will not scam me
    3. Priest / Rouge
    4. Anybody who can buy gold premium and sometimes kc too (me and yoav will buy too!!!!)

-Also after we talk we can work out the timing and timezone, that wont be a problem (my time zone is +2 GMT)

-I&#39;m not a person that have scam anybody in the past or willing to do in the future, I have done mistake in the past but NEVER EVER have scam anybody it goes against everything that I belive in.

-So if you meet all this requirments I&#39;ll be happy if you pm me here or leave me a offline message in msn and I&#39;ll reach you later. - [email protected]

If you work with me, I&#39;ll work with you and make each other better.

NEMANYA

lol man you just want TO MUCH...

WrongAnswerYouDie

i know

this why i will be good

Ask a woman, she might share her &#39;rouge&#39; with you..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast