willing to pay someone to exp me on manes server

This is a discussion on willing to pay someone to exp me on manes server within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i got a lvl 50 char i want to lvl 55 fast to trade power up stuff. if anyone wants ...
Page: 1

superturk

Question

i got a lvl 50 char i want to lvl 55 fast to trade power up stuff. if anyone wants too...i'll pay them in powet up stuff to exp mr to 55 fast, any 'ORC' clans that can exp me fast to 55 at booroo in cz perhaps for a few hours

Server: Manes

superturk

i got a lvl 50 char i want to lvl 55 fast to trade power up stuff. if anyone wants too...i'll pay them in powet up stuff to exp mr to 55 fast, any 'ORC' clans that can exp me fast to 55 at booroo in cz perhaps for a few hours

Server: Manes[/b]
    bump

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

bump[/b]
    heres the thing - english orc clans in manes all went Human - your in the wrong side i believe - might be some old players of HolyShow - but all english players are on human side - how ever i`ll exp you if you come human

superturk

heres the thing - english orc clans in manes all went Human - your in the wrong side i believe - might be some old players of HolyShow - but all english players are on human side - how ever i`ll exp you if you come human [/b]
    got to 53 so far, have an old friend helping me this can be closed...
    manes is fool of cheaters ;/