Xecutioners recruiting

This is a discussion on Xecutioners recruiting within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Both XecutionerS and XecutionerZ are recruiting new members. All classes welcome . We'd prefer lvl 65+, but any person over ...
Page: 1

frost

Both XecutionerS and XecutionerZ are recruiting new members. All classes welcome . We'd prefer lvl 65+, but any person over lvl 62 will be considered.

Feel free to visit our forums http://triforcegaming.com/xecutioners/index.php.

We try to follow one golden rule, which is to

Try to have fun.

We're looking for people who like to chat, and have fun. We all know the game is full of cheaters and bugs, but it's your clan/friends who help you get past that and have fun

Cya guys in game

boomersooner

bump for gg leader

frost

up

frost

frost

up

dontmess

bump!!

I wonder why nelson is still in the clan let alone being an assist after his scams.

meh dun tell me u guys fell for the "my brother did it" story. im not here to stir up shit but I know this has been brought to the attention of a few of ur clannies and I wonder why nothing was done about it.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...6&hl=vipers

frost

because i pmed the guy who claims he got scammed by nelson. Nothing was proven. He told me something to the effect that he'll send me screenshots. He never did.

He never said anything about his brother

*edit* just noticed more links were added, i'll check those out