Looking for account to play

This is a discussion on Looking for account to play within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi I am new to forums but have played for a little while on ronark server. i have a lvl ...
Page: 1

Default Looking for account to play

Hi I am new to forums but have played for a little while on ronark server. i have a lvl 67 mage on their named DestinyZero played alot of rlb i also have a lvl 59 rogue, o0SilentKiller0o not to be confused with xXSilentKillerXx lol. got tired of all the bs so i quit and sold all my gear. but lately i have nothing to do and been bored. looking for an account to play on my free time, which is about an hour or 2 a day, to pk or xp if you want i would prefer a mage or rogue warriors are good too better at xping with them than pk. priests are no good for me at all i just fail at them.

oh yea i live in usa and add me on msn if you are interested [email protected] i always appear offline so pm me anyways and i will get back at you if im there. or pm me here.

hmm its better if u bring some vouchers :s

Quote Originally Posted by Priest4ever View Post
    hmm its better if u bring some vouchers :s
    well the thing is i do have some vouchers you would have to come onto the vent i use though since i dont think they use g4l.