offering my helping hand

This is a discussion on offering my helping hand within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so i'm not actually looking to share an account like it was RLY important task.. some info: Servers i've played: ...
Page: 1

Default offering my helping hand

so i'm not actually looking to share an account like it was RLY important task..

some info:

Servers i've played: Beramus, ionia, cwest a bit..
    Class: usually and what i'm best is sin, but i've played warr priest and mage too so all classes
    Other servers(privates): Rising4Chaos Rhea server lvl 62 max 160k np border dragon, one of the best sins Rising4Chaos Titan server after wipe lvl 83 max about 28k nps, quited after 1 week but had border nazi and beat up a guy with IN without using any uniques :x only str accessory, KO4Ever 1 week nothing much.. and alot other privates and different classes.
    Vent: yes
    Mic: yes, might possibly have an echo problem but thats fixable rite? :P
    What can you do on the account?: exp if wanted and pk ofc farm also if theres a possibility to do that.
    Items: dont matter to me.. just decent items meaning not naked guy with full quest items.. rather not :x

never scammed ppl and played legit always. I can try find some vouchies but can be hard beacuse i know alot ppl but never shared or hold their items for some time..
    Last edited by Kallop; 03-29-2010 at 11:34 AM.

bumb & 10 letters
    Last edited by Kallop; 03-29-2010 at 11:20 AM.

up, 10 letters

Incineration

Would you be interested in leveling an lvl 79 archer with chitins +7 and ib+7 judi belt pp and questies? Oh and non premium o.O

have to ask what server is that? and yeah ofc since i've gotten used to vs ppl with +7 shards when they have +9 MD :G its no prob to play not godly geared char i'm just trying to fight against boredom :P

Incineration

The server would be Ionia
    I can not provide premium yet (next month I can )