Item Farm/bossrun Team Europe server orc side

This is a discussion on Item Farm/bossrun Team Europe server orc side within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As the title sais i am looking for an orc side farming/bossrun team. I am not buying Noah for real ...
Page: 1

Default Item Farm/bossrun Team Europe server orc side

As the title sais i am looking for an orc side farming/bossrun team. I am not buying Noah for real cash so i need to farm. I will buy my char ingame PUS items wich are needed and premium.

I am almost 82 orc priest (think 1 week for lvl up) and have 2.5 k hp buff, 300ac and malice. If i get the money i'll get 3 k hp and 350 ac to make farming even safer.

Good english is first requirement cause communication is most important for efficient farmiing.

I need warriors preffered +80 with lvl 80 skill.
    I need some rogue drainer. Mayb archer if high dmg.
    Full duff priest would be nice.

I can make own clan for communication but joining is not required. I am onhest guy and think i can get few ppl to vouch for me ingame. Helped some ppl transfer their whole inventory and stuff.
    I might also make a google calendar where all who need to can have access to and register your ingame free time on a specific date and hour. This would help organise stuff a bit.
    I could also make a vent/ts/xfire/googlehangout or other stuff to communicate.

If i get some ppl interested this would be nice. I will pm you my ingame nickname if i think i can use and trust you. Pls post some of your stats and skills when replying.

Thx in advance

Ive been trying to farm also, but Im solo and am not currently in a clan so its kinda hard. Only lvl 78 atm, but if you get this going and need another warrior, I will join ya when im 80. This is a great idea because with all the people paying USD for every item, no one wants to farm anymore..

Quote Originally Posted by Shock22 View Post
    This is a great idea because with all the people paying USD for every item, no one wants to farm anymore..
    Yah i can't find anybody who wants to actively farm so i try this way. I need to start farming something cause exp driving me crazy :-p.
    Post your ingame stats and skill and ingame name or pm em to me. 78 isn't that far and i still need at least a week of exp before level up.

Thx for reply

I'm definitely down, currently lvl 77 but stayed for the extra potential money I make from bdw's. I'm an archer, decent gear, nothing baba'd maybe 6 gb's spent in gear. If your willing to have me, I'm a heavy farmer as I as well do not baba and I will start xping again.

Name : CrabJr
    Gear :
    Dual Old RoL / 2x Old Elf
    Every earring for situations
    Old WP / Ammy of Dex
    Old Elf Belt / Old Skelly
    IB +1 Rev
    Chitin +7/12 Set
    Full Valk + Wings
    Xp Prem
    I have a vent server I think we can use

I spoke CrabJr ingame and still have to get Pm of Shock. I could still use some more ppl who want do dedicate themselfe to 1 2 month hardcore farming. Will try to do af'k genie farm party's to if i get good team for it.

i wish u were on human side. My prs and i would love to join but too bad

I could give my TS info for you guys if you'll need it to farm or just talk to each other.

atm me and my clan does alot of farms, mostly Cursed weapons, so once server is up you can PM RialiX, so I can add you to my friend list and call you when I we one of your classes.

Thx for the reply codeine. To bad you are human cause there is little interest in this farming team. I simply can not understand where all players get their money or the items they are merchanting. Prolly a combination of Babashopping money/afk macro at some spot/ruining market by buying low selling high.

Pls guy's i'm trying to build a platform wich would enable you to get nice gear without spending real money or doing booooooring buy low sell high. I'm not even speaking bout botters cause they need not team they can farm easy enough without one.

Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post
    I could give my TS info for you guys if you'll need it to farm or just talk to each other.

atm me and my clan does alot of farms, mostly Cursed weapons, so once server is up you can PM RialiX, so I can add you to my friend list and call you when I we one of your classes.

Hahahaha rialix yah i know bro and i even think i have already been on your ts server :-p. Many have asked me to join your clan lately. But idk what to do. i have verry few members in my clan but so happy i am the leader. It's just if i join your clan and become a member i can not curse at lazy/leeching/stupid ppl in clan. I myselfe always give 110% when i'm doing anything in a game. I'm in the game for fun that is true. But i only make fun when i'm winning and stuff gets done efficiently and all members give 110% to.

I will pm you tho. Thx for the reply

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post

may i know how u farm cursed stuff? i saw ur clan with those items but please dont tell me u actually go to krowaz

me&my clan wanna farm abit but i'm scared to go to krowaz cause of the jail issues

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    may i know how u farm cursed stuff? i saw ur clan with those items but please dont tell me u actually go to krowaz

me&my clan wanna farm abit but i'm scared to go to krowaz cause of the jail issues
    No clue how they get them so not going there.

I am myselfe am also to scared to go to krowaz land cause of jails. I already send a ticket to NTT asking what would happen if a legal player get jailed 3 time wich would normally mean a ban. But still no responce after 2 weeks. No clue even why they keep krowaz open cause only hackers are safe to go there. Mayb they get a % of earning of goldfarmers wich are there.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Buttkicker View Post
    No clue how they get them so not going there.

I am myselfe am also to scared to go to krowaz land cause of jails. I already send a ticket to NTT asking what would happen if a legal player get jailed 3 time wich would normally mean a ban. But still no responce after 2 weeks. No clue even why they keep krowaz open cause only hackers are safe to go there. Mayb they get a % of earning of goldfarmers wich are there.

nice clan you wanna build here, tobad im human :P i know how hard it is to get items w/o babbashopping