YouWishYouWere-Recruiting-Diez

This is a discussion on YouWishYouWere-Recruiting-Diez within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My name in the game is CorpFighter, I am the clan leader of YouWishYouWere clan, We're Recruiting people levels 70+ ...
Page: 1

CorpFighter

Talking

My name in the game is CorpFighter, I am the clan leader of YouWishYouWere clan, We're Recruiting people levels 70+ who are playing fare, nice, and kick ass. If you speak English and you are looking for a good nice clan with good people leave here the information or PM me in the game. I am mostly playing on D2. We're Right now on the Clan dropped because a friend left the game. we're on the 90th place right now.
    What level you are? Where are you from? How old are you? How long have you been playing at KO? and How manny NPs do you have?
    Have a good time ^^

DiplomaticTank

hi im david i am 16 years old i been playing ko for 2 years +
    and i am lvl 46 :P my permenet account is 46 but i am workin
    on it since i just started it but my main account is lvl 74 warrior
    690k np and so on but its naked... i was just wondering cause
    i would like to join a english speakin clan ^_^ just tell me watcha
    think plyss :wub: thnx you

CorpFighter

Hehe David since You my first post and I wanna get up on the clan's Ranking and ya seems to be like a nice fellow, I'll join your Warrior and your new chara if you would like to