zzzzz HONOR clan Ronark server

This is a discussion on zzzzz HONOR clan Ronark server within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pls guys why u cant understand that i want vs and not 1xxxxx honor illuson rouges Sscorpion nice speek hack ...
Page: 1

Helios

Smile

pls guys why u cant understand that i want vs and not 1xxxxx honor illuson rouges
    Sscorpion nice speek hack
    I vs with another one he come and illusion me pls fuk off noobie
    english players but where is the skillz?
    ur damn turkish rouges stay next to me
    every time u help ur clanies with minor heal or illusion me
    go and learn fair play first noob clan

Boyce

Yeah theres a couple of cheaters in that clan.

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

pls guys why u cant understand that i want vs and not 1xxxxx honor illuson rouges
    Sscorpion nice speek hack
    I vs with another one he come and illusion me pls fuk off noobie
    english players but where is the skillz?
    ur damn turkish rouges stay next to me
    every time u help ur clanies with minor heal or illusion me
    go and learn fair play first noob clan[/b]
    I don't know which rogues you're talkin about...perhaps names would be nice baba.

I think FewFellas is an even noobier clan who won't kick cheaters out of their clan when Screenshots and Fraps to "DumbCookie".

Yeah theres a couple of cheaters in that clan.[/b]
    Names of them please? I don&#39;t quite know what some of my turkey guys do <_< but now it seems like I&#39;m not too thrilled.

ON the positive note, I caught SimpleDeath speedhacking to the bowl on the server restart? :lol: PMed him about it, and no response ever Dumbass.

Helios

Nah
    his name is SCorpionSs rouge ,crape items,
    every time ur noobie clanies illsion me in a vs, hit me, or minor the other one
    really noobie ,sorry dude if u need this speed glitchers good luck for ur clan
    if u guys havent balls to lose nps dont go cz pls

LoveHurts

lol heliios whats your ingame name? because i want to 1vs1 you since honor members are so noobie and i didnt even know we had a memeber name scorpionss and im sure sneaky will ban him from clan.

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

lol heliios whats your ingame name? because i want to 1vs1 you since honor members are so noobie and i didnt even know we had a memeber name scorpionss and im sure sneaky will ban him from clan.[/b]
    Already kicked him.

FFSSSSSSSSSSS I dont want my char leeching in bugabusing clan :angry: :P

ON the positive note, I caught SimpleDeath speedhacking to the bowl on the server restart? :lol: PMed him about it, and no response ever Dumbass.[/b]

stfu retārd simple doesnt cheāt

simple

ON the positive note, I caught SimpleDeath speedhacking to the bowl on the server restart? :lol: PMed him about it, and no response ever Dumbass.[/b]
    WHAT THE FUCK

u caught me speedhacking? omfg hahaha before u post sumthing u should make sure about what ur gonna say, mate i have never used any kind of third party tools and i dont need them to get a damn boss in bowl, thats just pathetic so u better close ur mouth and stop saying bs around

Boyce

His name is Joey, a priest. And he wall hacked up the wall at mastodons cz. Post a pic in ur recruitment thread.

simple

Im still waiting for the fraps to be posted , the one that was supossed recorded by sneakey and i "speedhacking" in there there

Dawonlob7

Names?Proves?They gonna get kicked if u will give us some proof,until then stfu.

Charles01

Sneaks u r so poor guy lol. U added to clan too many noobs. They dont know how to play this game. And the most important thing-our clan still stick together, not like yours^^

Potomek_smrti

sneaky is sneaky :/

/end_of_story :l

not to mention that LJ guy, but i heard he got removed so that&#39;s that ^_^

Helios a tad frustrated as you can see, orcs outnumber us say 50 to 1, so the there&#39;s a lot of gang banging going on. Not to mention about 4 midgit parties novaing the crap out of the humans. Whats so great about being a midgit anyways...geez