2.3 changes for rogues ridiculous -.-

This is a discussion on 2.3 changes for rogues ridiculous -.- within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?t...51721&sid=1 i Would say that the only buff that will be good is blind apart from that we got some ...
Page: 1

b1gshow

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?t...51721&sid=1

i Would say that the only buff that will be good is blind apart from that we got some nerfs.

DT not proccing ruth is a slap in the face versus frost mages and DT got the duration of the snare 1 sec longer which is still useless.
    The upcoming mobility changes to rogues that blizz promised were just a rumor?

EDIT:actually blind got nerfed aswell since it can now be blocked etc and we can't blind trought BOP no more.

Blind will be a ranged physical attack, so it can only miss (and 25% ranged dodge with evasion). Its still a big buff, i would rather blind have a chance of missing, than have everyone able to remove it. Now it is a reliable way to force trinket. I posted on the official forums about BoP, and why it doesnt matter. BoP is 90% of the time used on someone other than the paladin, which means blinding them is pointless. It will be a nerf in 1v1 situations against paladins (like that ever happens).

DT nerf isn't as big a deal as everyone is making out. Less mobility, a reliable interrupt. I use DT more as an interrupt than as a snare so its ok. 6 seconds is usually enough time to gain on someone providing im not hamstringed. I see this only being awful against warrior/druid teams which are already very hard to beat.

7% extra speed on FF is great, i lost count of the number of times some guy will run 1 yard outside shiv range for 10 seconds. Pretty much means you have to use a snare to kite a rogue, you cant just run. Also what people forget is that its 7% more stealth speed also, so half camo.

I still think they will buff sprint, they obviously didnt finalise the list since there are no patch notes yet.

On another note, i just found out that the arena points algorithm got changed in 2.2. I was getting 750 and 850 from my 2v2 and 3v3 respectively, now its 840 and 1026. Crazy shit. I might be able to get the mace and still end up with 5k points. Haven't decided whether to stay mutilate/combat or go combat maces for season 3.

FatM4n

Also they adding a nice Axe for 1k arena points thats designed for Hunters, but nvm this is Rouges thread:P
    Whats ur average white dmg (non crit). I saw a movie with a fully subtley rouge in full merciless doing 250-300 white dmg non crit, isn't that abit low?

depends on what class one is fighting. Sub rogues have less white damage than other specs, but if the opponent has full pvp gear then they will usually have a lot of armour. Rogues are actually the squishiest class in the game right now. Gotta love hitting warlocks for less than warriors.

FatM4n

depends on what class one is fighting. Sub rogues have less white damage than other specs, but if the opponent has full pvp gear then they will usually have a lot of armour. Rogues are actually the squishiest class in the game right now. Gotta love hitting warlocks for less than warriors.[/b]
    He dueled mages and warriors I think, thats why it was so low, Warriors got tons of armor:P

leftclaw

Warriors shouldn't be a prob for rogues anymore because of the Weapon Mastery nerf. GG Blizz.

FatM4n

Warriors shouldn't be a prob for rogues anymore because of the Weapon Mastery nerf. GG Blizz.[/b]
    Well warriors can disarm rouges also, so it's a dead race, but in general Warriors get 3-4 hits then the rouge are below 40% and not to far away from tyhe big Execute crit :P

Road

I like the changes. They also added a new exploit. I can as a druid do what no other class can: be mounted an loot herbs. I can stay in swift flight form around netherwing island and never have to worry about being 3 shot by those patrolling fags because I can just get away.