Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

2 best suited professions for a Priest

This is a discussion on 2 best suited professions for a Priest within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; first of tailoring isnt that great.. if u pvp.. theres way better gear than shadow weave set 2nd enchanting isnt ...
Page: 2

Ainelover

first of tailoring isnt that great.. if u pvp.. theres way better gear than shadow weave set
    2nd enchanting isnt that great of a money maker.. most of the poeple who u r going to enchant mongoose or savagry already have mats.. so ur likley only to get couple gold tips

2nd.. enchanting is pretty easy to get high if u solo ur way to 70..
    im making a new char right now.. hes 24 and already at 122 enchanting... i havent enchanted 1 piece of gear yet.. just save em all up and by d/e items.. u will get higher skill[/b]
    on our server if u got all mats for mongoose its a 200-300g fee :]

so u can make money on it :P

Baxxor

I only get 20g fee lol, gief 200-300g fee!!!

:pic:

tailoring is not as important, because your crafted set only has 3 pieces, and they can get replaced fast. i wouldnt take tailoring unless u really enjoy crafting items- in which case thts the way to go, it IS really fun[/b]

most retarded thing ive ever saw. if u want good raiding guild and progress you'll go for tailoring as caster no metter what becoz these sets can only be replaced in ssc/tk/bt/mh witch u have shitlong way to get and who knows if item that can replace it will ever drop?, anyhow u want raiding guild but u arent tailoring how are u gone get heroic gear equally to that? any tailor set would be prefered any time up to ssc/tk/mh/bt

daromeo

Lightbulb

most retarded thing ive ever saw. if u want good raiding guild and progress you'll go for tailoring as caster no metter what becoz these sets can only be replaced in ssc/tk/bt/mh witch u have shitlong way to get and who knows if item that can replace it will ever drop?, anyhow u want raiding guild but u arent tailoring how are u gone get heroic gear equally to that? any tailor set would be prefered any time up to ssc/tk/mh/bt[/b]
    its not worth lvling up tailoring just to get the set, moneywise, and timewise for most people- spend money getting rep up, and getting good weapon or something w/e. then again, a lot depends on server.

:pic:

whatever u think dude, but just see somethin like this, either u lvl tailoring and get 70 decent geard and can gogo ssc/tk easly with crafts items or u can save whole money u get spend it on epic flying and soend 1/2 year farming kara for shit gear witch isnt even compereable to the craft-able ones

Tailor + Enchanting

Baxxor

enchanting is a moneymaker,not only the enchanting other people but d/e:ing items you get and selling it
    i get around 20g fee to make mongoose, never supplyed mats cause i use mine
    so you do make money but maybe not 100g per day(depends if u got lots of greens)

Tailoring owns, sure if your 70 you can get nice gear from heroics but not equal gear to crafted.

read about stuff instead of thinking your right, crafted > heroic gear anytime(even kara gear)

daromeo

you guys are totaly not getting the point. he's ALREADY a lvl 70. so if he picks up a professions, he'll spend TONS of money and time lvling it up. There are much useful things u could do with ur time. And even if u do lvl ur tailoring- go with battle set, or spellstriker, or w/e. If he's 70 and he's wondering which profession he should choose- i say, he shouldnt have had someone lvl his character for him in first place, then he'd actually know which profession he USED to get to 70,. oops, but he didnt? lol. just saying. To get to 70 and not know which profession is best... yeah...

Jay

you guys are totaly not getting the point. he's ALREADY a lvl 70. so if he picks up a professions, he'll spend TONS of money and time lvling it up. There are much useful things u could do with ur time. And even if u do lvl ur tailoring- go with battle set, or spellstriker, or w/e. If he's 70 and he's wondering which profession he should choose- i say, he shouldnt have had someone lvl his character for him in first place, then he'd actually know which profession he USED to get to 70,. oops, but he didnt? lol. just saying. To get to 70 and not know which profession is best... yeah...[/b]
    lol worthless spammer my question was wht prof are best to lvl @ 70 for best money making n best suited for shadow priest seeing ive never lvled a shadow priest to 70 before but i guess since ure iq sits below 1 u woudnt know basic english ... lmao love kids tht spamm shit n dont knw jack shit and as for going about buying chara .. sry i dont do tht unlike u " BUYING US PVP CHARA" rofl.. get a life, a life tht doesnt revolve spammin in this forum

Baxxor

got myself a shadowpriest now, i acctually saw this post then lvl:ed my nub priest to 70.
    I got herb/alchemy on my spriest.
    first i acctually where herb/tailoring mostly to get the crafted sets but i got bored of having tailoring on another one of my characters so i choosed alchemy instead of tailoring to make some money, quite fun with alch cause u got daily transmute + u can discover flasks wich is pretty nice
    Haven't regreted it so far, tho i kinda hate not having it cause shoulders are quite hard to find :unsure:

how much does it cost to level enchanting 1-375 for a level 70?

Ainelover

u dont buy mats, wud be suxxy, just do instancers, start RFC and DE the lvls u can, then DM/WC,RFK,RFD,SM's,ZF,ulda,ST and ur 240+ :P

Baxxor

how much does it cost to level enchanting 1-375 for a level 70?[/b]
    depends, if you lvl tailoring at the same time you get mats from there, but if you just lvl enchanting and buy the mats it might cost a couple of thousand gold
    Mostly since people dont farm the low lvl instances and such that often so it costs alot for the mats
    U can count on that it maybe costs 1000g to get to 300 in enchanting, 300-375 is easier cause you grind/get the mats in outlands(lots of greens to d/e)

Actually...Going money making from 1-70 is good..For example,Mining + Skinning/Herb

Then at 70,you have some nice money and then you can go Enchant + Talor

daromeo

lol worthless spammer my question was wht prof are best to lvl @ 70 for best money making n best suited for shadow priest seeing ive never lvled a shadow priest to 70 before but i guess since ure iq sits below 1 u woudnt know basic english ... lmao love kids tht spamm shit n dont knw jack shit and as for going about buying chara .. sry i dont do tht unlike u " BUYING US PVP CHARA" rofl.. get a life, a life tht doesnt revolve spammin in this forum[/b]
    You're a moron. dont flame at people you don't know, and don't talk about my iq, when you can't even spell worth shit. Gosh, its seeing 9 year olds like you, who really don't know shit, and can't even read and answer questions. If my response was too much for your tiny brain to process, then DON'T RESPOND. That easy, no one asked you to jump into the conversation.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast