Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

3.1 patch

This is a discussion on 3.1 patch within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; cant really use Patchwerk as a base grounds for dps. Theres no strategy at all. do dps, move 1 step ...
Page: 2

cant really use Patchwerk as a base grounds for dps. Theres no strategy at all. do dps, move 1 step back into slime then walk back forward and dps more. Ya you get higher dps then when you do bosses that move around but patchwerk is just... patchwerk

Hell, heres my last Patchwerk and I've upgraded items since then :
    http://wowwebstats.com/gcrfcxhj42pjw?s=184905-220708

also noticed you said 10man, those dps meters will vary alot depending on who is in the raid. Unfortunatly, the guild doesnt record 10 mans just 25s [/b]
    well, i run with holy pally/mage/tank war/tank pally/feral/hunter/rogue/lock/dk "me"/holy priest

no shamans :/

and if ur talking bout a boss who moves and such then i did 3.7k on grobbs
    and did 3.3k on saph

only thing that drops my dps is when i have to run from blizzard, or get the curse put on me so i have to run :/
    do like 3.8k on heigan too
    not hard to stay on top of him when u have to run

95% of dks r crap and dont know how to play.. im still learning
    theres a dk in my server who pushes nearly 7k on patchwerk.... 25man

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

theres a dk in my server who pushes nearly 7k on patchwerk.... 25man[/b]

until you get proof and show it im gonna call major bullshit on that

Well the Sunder nerf is just making warriors 1 step closer to being excluded from raids since you can just take in another Stupid 1 Button bear tank. He does more dps than a warrior.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

dks are good tanks mt and ot, just depends on the player[/b]
    No it does not.. They lack block and they don't have shitloads HP like druids..
    I don't like wasting my mana by spam healing the tank.

sure, but they have bone shield, lich, unbreakable armour and oh shit skills like ice fort which more than makes up for it, our tank for sarth 3 drakes is a dk, anyone who can tank sarth 3 drakes imo has to be good. p.s dks rape at aoe tanking :P

sure, but they have bone shield, lich, unbreakable armour and oh shit skills like ice fort which more than makes up for it, our tank for sarth 3 drakes is a dk, anyone who can tank sarth 3 drakes imo has to be good. p.s dks rape at aoe tanking :P[/b]
    Its not hard to tank Sarth in the Sarth + 3 Drake fight... Tanking sarth there is the easiest tank job in wotlk :P... The hard job in that fight is to be an add tanker (Fire ele + dragonlings).

Dk's are good Ot's but i'd never use a DK as MT.

If they keep nerfing warrios they will eventually be excluded from raids if you guild got a good enough druid that knows how to use 1 button to tank (thats how druid tanks no skill just 1 button). Since they outdps a warrior quite alot.

When i tank i run with 1600-1800 dps max Where a druid has 2-2.4k or something, so you can do the math =)

Banned Senior Member

Our warrior tank is an offtank, our MTs are a palidan and a DK.

The current changes to warriors in the patch isn't really a nerf at least in my style.

Changing stances now has a much reduced cost: you lose a maximum of 20 rage (10 with Tactical Mastery). For example, if you have 100 rage and change stances, you will have 80 rage remaining. If you have 10 rage and change stances, all of your rage is lost. In addition, we may change the penalties associated with some stances.[/b]
    I dont pvp, so changing stances wont effect me at all. I also dont leave beserking stance, and the most I move to defensive to use a skill at an "oh shit" moment in pve
    You now gain rage when damage done to you is absorbed, such as through a Power Word: Shield.[/b]
    More rage for me, yay esp with the priest raid wise Power Ward: Shield coming up in the patch
    Blood Frenzy now causes 2/4% physical damage done.
    [/b]
    Arms skill, doesnt effect me
    Sunder Armor (and similar debuffs) now reduces armor by 4% per application, and is now a single rank. Creature armor has been globally reduced so that debuffed targets should take about the same damage from physical attacks that they did before this change. The net effect should be that this debuff is slightly less mandatory in PvE and is not disproportionately more powerful against cloth targets in PvP.[/b]
    We'll see how this goes, but we have no problems with not doing enough dps on bosses, this is more kinda slated towards pvp
    We are also adding increased damage to Arms, possibly through Overpower or Slam.
    [/b]
    Again, arms buff doesnt concern me at all
    We are also looking at granting rage when the warrior blocks, dodges or parries.[/b]
    Good for tanks, doesnt effect me at all till Dualspec comes out

I dont even know why they wanna change so we gain rage with the shield on, warriors shouldnt have rage problems atm, unless hes a really shitty tank. Before patch 3.0 it could have been nice in some encounters where you have to be shielded when going in.

The rage when block/dodge/parry is not a bad idea but not needed either, guess this is added so its easier to play the class.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I dont even know why they wanna change so we gain rage with the shield on, warriors shouldnt have rage problems atm, unless hes a really shitty tank. Before patch 3.0 it could have been nice in some encounters where you have to be shielded when going in.

The rage when block/dodge/parry is not a bad idea but not needed either, guess this is added so its easier to play the class.[/b]
    They're just making the game easier for noobies if you haven't noticed it already :P
    Playing nowadays requires absolutely no skill.

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

btw children 3.0.9 tomrrow.

check the patch notes.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

only changes for weaksauce BM hunters, nothing that effects me at all

They nerfed the Curse of Tongue's right when I leveled my warlock to 71 :unsure: :unsure: Is this a sign? XD

hardly ever use cot anyway, its shit compared to other curses, locks getting some buffs in next patch

NuXx

hardly ever use cot anyway, its shit compared to other curses, locks getting some buffs in next patch[/b]
    For pve it is shit
    diff story for pvp tho

nerf frost dk !!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast