Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

3.1 patch

This is a discussion on 3.1 patch within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Nerfing warlocks again, even tho we're right where we should be But seriously, buffing explosive shot is retarded devs are ...
Page: 3

NuXx

Nerfing warlocks again, even tho we're right where we should be
    But seriously, buffing explosive shot is retarded
    devs are braindead.

Fucking PTR moved my chr to ptr last friday now it keeps saying "Pending"..... on status mauu... Not to mention the amount of lag last few days cause of ptr being open... All raid schedueles cancelled this week due to raids that were supposed to have been on ptr :[

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Nerfing warlocks again, even tho we're right where we should be
    But seriously, buffing explosive shot is retarded
    devs are braindead.[/b]
    what EXACTLY is being buffed about explosive shot? or is that a nieve call by someone who doesnt actually play hunter?

we got a glyph that SLIGHTLY increases explosive shot crit chance(4% woohoo <_< mine already seems to crit like 80% of the time anyway lol), but at the same time LnL no longer procs off serpent sting OR immolation trap(and it doesnt even mention it proccing off explosive trap anymore either) and guess what? most bosses are IMMUNE to frost/freezing trap and freezing arrow..............so guess what that means? no more LnL for hunters in PVE boss fights, which means no more free 2 explosive shots

unless of course the new skills dot triggers LNL then its no different than ss before...but alas it has a 30 sec cooldown and the dot only lasts 15 sec...thats still a huge nerf LnL proc wise.... and its cooldown might be shared with another skill thats important to us...like arcane/explosive are shared and aimed/multi are shared....what will be shared with the new shot? serpent sting? ROFL if ss is linked to it then GG hunter damage just got nerfed even more

on top of that TNT no longer increases crit chance of explosive shot, but only its overall 2% damage....

overall: some nice new glyphs, but the survival tree got nerfed pretty bad...LnL is like useless now and that was a HUUUUUUUGE part of being a survival hunter

im sure he is reffering to pvp, where most survival hunters can just spam explosion shot and win, :S, (and yes i play a 80 hunter all the time) he is in shit gear and i roll battlegrounds with it, but in pve i can see your point cama

im sure he is reffering to pvp, where most survival hunters can just spam explosion shot and win, :S, (and yes i play a 80 hunter all the time) he is in shit gear and i roll battlegrounds with it, but in pve i can see your point cama[/b]
    umm...for pvp explosive shot is being nerfed too...no more stun, less crit chance, etc :/

Boyce

what EXACTLY is being buffed about explosive shot? or is that a nieve call by someone who doesnt actually play hunter?

we got a glyph that SLIGHTLY increases explosive shot crit chance(4% woohoo <_< mine already seems to crit like 80% of the time anyway lol), but at the same time LnL no longer procs off serpent sting OR immolation trap(and it doesnt even mention it proccing off explosive trap anymore either) and guess what? most bosses are IMMUNE to frost/freezing trap and freezing arrow..............so guess what that means? no more LnL for hunters in PVE boss fights, which means no more free 2 explosive shots

unless of course the new skills dot triggers LNL then its no different than ss before...but alas it has a 30 sec cooldown and the dot only lasts 15 sec...thats still a huge nerf LnL proc wise.... and its cooldown might be shared with another skill thats important to us...like arcane/explosive are shared and aimed/multi are shared....what will be shared with the new shot? serpent sting? ROFL if ss is linked to it then GG hunter damage just got nerfed even more

on top of that TNT no longer increases crit chance of explosive shot, but only its overall 2% damage....

overall: some nice new glyphs, but the survival tree got nerfed pretty bad...LnL is like useless now and that was a HUUUUUUUGE part of being a survival hunter[/b]
    new dot black arrow.. more weak dots, more skills.
    New changes looked pretty interesting for hunter though i think, we&#39;ll see.

PTOWN

umm...for pvp explosive shot is being nerfed too...no more stun, less crit chance, etc :/[/b]

*New Talent* Black Arrow (Tier 9) - Fires a Black Arrow at the target, increasing all damage done by you to the target by 6% and dealing [ 10% of RAP + 785 ] Shadow damage over 15 sec. Costs 6% base mana. 5-35 yard range. Instant Cast. 30 sec cooldown.
    Glyph of Explosive Shot *new* -- Increases the critical strike chance of Explosive Shot by 4%.
    * Thunderstomp (Gorilla) has been removed as a pet skill and replaced by Pummel - Pummel the target, interrupting spellcasting and preventing any spell in that school from being cast for 4 sec. (20 Focus, 5 yd range, Instant, 10 sec cooldown)

Hunters got pvp buffed. Removing the stun was obviously going to happen.

The current changes to warriors in the patch isn&#39;t really a nerf at least in my style.[/b]
    Titan&#39;s Grip. Allows you to equip two-handed axes, maces and swords in one hand. Also reduces your physical damage done by 10%.

Theres yo nerf lolblizz

Banned Senior Member

meh? reduce my damage by 10% I dont give a shit. Also we have a long way to go before anything is finalized. There are still gonna be changes being made before it&#39;s released and even at the last minute. Besides, they still want to change stance bonuses. Every class had like 10 things being changed to them while warriors only had like 2-3. Theres lots of room left.

Also...

Warrior Changes
    Well, we want them to do more damage, feel like a viable alternative to Fury (or hunters) in PvP, and be able to use say Overpower without being so dependent on RNG. We&#39;re not ready to discuss details yet. (Source)[/b]
    Theres something else going on besides for just the 10% titansgrip nerf

new updates for hunters...........blow

Hunter (Skills List / Talent + Glyph Calc.)

* Ammunition: All types of gun and bow ammunition now stack to 1000. All quivers and ammo pouches no longer provide haste. 15% ranged haste is now built in to Hunter Autoshot.

well now survival/mm hunters need even MOOOOOOOORE haste...we already needed like 550 haste to get steady shot to 1.5sec cast....how much will we need now? like fucking 750? even BM hunters will need haste now, thx blizzard u fail big time

* Call Stabled Pet: This new ability lets the hunter remotely access the stable. 30 min cooldown.

this cooldown is fail...we can switch specs instantly, but not pets?

* Cunning, Ferocity and Tenacity pets now all have +5% damage, +5% armor and +5% health bonuses. This should make more pet families feel viable, while additional talents have been added to distinguish a pet’s abilities based on its specializations.

meh nothing to say about this...

* Disengage: Cooldown increased by 5 sec.

* Pets now inherit more spell hit from the hunter. Pets with magic attacks should not require a player to stack additional hit compared to pets with physical attacks.

cool? though i dont use pets with magic attacks

* Viper Sting re-designed: Stings the target, draining 4% of mana over 8 sec (up to a maximum of 8% of the caster&#39;s maximum mana), and energizing the Hunter equal to 300% of the amount drained. Only one Sting per Hunter can be active on any one target.

now THIIIIS is fucking leet...aspect of the viper+viper sting=full mana in like no time at all

Survival

* Explosive Shot: Base damage lowered by 10%. Attack power scaling reduced by 12.5%.

apparently jsut a tooltip fix, the change was already implemented a while ago

Pets

* Bullheaded now adds 20% damage reduction for 12 sec along with its current CC-removal effect.
    * Cornered: The crit reduction when this ability is active has been increased.
    * Feeding Frenzy increased to 8/16% damage up from 6/12%.
    * Furious Howl (wolf special ability) now stacks with Battle Shout and Blessing of Might, however, it only affects the wolf and hunter. Its effect and cooldown have been doubled so that it provides the same benefit but isn’t up 100% of the time.
    * Gorillas now have a new family ability, Pummel, which works like the warrior ability and has a single rank.
    * Grace of the Mantis and Roar of Sacrifice are now also available to Cunning pets.
    * New Talent: Shark Attack: This new two-rank talent is available to Ferocity pets. It increases pet damage.
    * New Talent: Silverback: This new two-rank talent is available to Tenacity pets. It heals the pet when Growl is used.
    * New Talent: Wild Hunt: This new two-rank talent is available to all 3 pet trees. It increases the stamina and attack power inherited from the hunter.
    * Roar of Recovery cooldown decreased to 3 min, down from 6 min.
    * Thunderstomp is no longer a gorilla-specific family ability and is now available to all Tenacity pets. It has been reduced to one rank.

all very intersting

last but not least...
    Bug Fixes

* Leaving a group while in an instance will now port you to the nearest graveyard rather than your Hearthstone location.

bye ghetto hearth i hate u blizzard

also black arrow and traps share CD...so...ya...

on a side note:

well what i have to say... i cant wait for this patch ^^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123