Private Server..

This is a discussion on Private Server.. within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; I've Been playing on A private server for a bit ..And I decided to make a movie about Naxxramas :lol: ...
Page: 1

DragonFire

Default Private Server..

I've Been playing on A private server for a bit ..And I decided to make a movie about Naxxramas :lol:

http://files.filefront.com/Naxxramas_0001w...;/fileinfo.html

FatM4n

they are illegal

DragonFire

ok? I dont care accually.

Ainelover

priv are booring.. and for noobs that cant pay for real or lvl or can anythin about the game -.- ... lvl 255 priv solo kel thuzad how fun can it be ._,

DragonFire

dude..It's just there to waste time..And I HAVE leveled my own set of characters to 60..I used to play WoW but I don't..You ppl need to relax..it's just for kicks and you guys spaz out <_<

Baxxor

itīs kinda fun to play on priv serv(never tryed but ko priv servers i have tried)
    but the lame thing is, everyone got +8 on ko
    so basicly everyone got best set on private servers? :unsure:

DragonFire

Originally posted by Baxxor
    itīs kinda fun to play on priv serv(never tryed but ko priv servers i have tried)
    but the lame thing is, everyone got +8 on ko
    so basicly everyone got best set on private servers? *:unsure:
    Everything is an edited Item..sure, you can buy stuff that is "the best" in normal WoW...but you have to farm for the good stuff with some friends...Unless you "donate" you get an advantage..

FatM4n

how fun is it to solo zul gurub and onyxia. not very fun it's the team work thats counts

DragonFire

Originally posted by FatM4n
    how fun is it to solo zul gurub and onyxia. not very fun it's the team work thats counts
    DUDE...YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T GET IT...SO SHUT UP..MAYBE IF I TYPE IN CAPS IT WILL GET THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL I ONLY PLAY IT FOR FUN...GOD STOP POSTING IN MY TOPIC IF YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT!!!

Get it? good..Fuck off.. <_<

yeah it seems fun to go there but idk when i used to use cheats for crappy ass agmes back in the day to get the best stuff it lost all its fun cuz the fun part was getting it :/ +if its on real server and u get soem uber gear u can sell for real money :P but yeah i think itd be cool to have a bunch of like t2 maybe 3 lvl 60s and raid with them and stuff

Baxxor

i thin it should be fun, tho i already play the real wow so i wont do it atm
    maybe later when im done and so
    but not atm

DragonFire

Originally posted by SlmShady
    yeah it seems fun to go there but idk when i used to use cheats for crappy ass agmes back in the day to get the best stuff it lost all its fun cuz the fun part was getting it :/ +if its on real server and u get soem uber gear u can sell for real money :P *but yeah i think itd be cool to have a bunch of like t2 maybe 3 lvl 60s and raid with them and stuff
    Everyone has a chance of getting the same Items..and you cant really buy it.. I think it's fun to go on every once in a while..

dene

i play priv cuz i dunn have money 4 real, but too much lag :S
    and btw xp and drop rate is blizzlike