Your Guild Progression

This is a discussion on Your Guild Progression within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Topic pretty much says it all, my guild on Dalaran-US-PvE realm just did 10 man naxx clear for the first ...
Page: 1

Topic pretty much says it all, my guild on Dalaran-US-PvE realm just did 10 man naxx clear for the first time.
    They have done all heroics, and got a few people with some s5, the guild is called Final Reckoning.
    I myself just dinged 76 on my pally <_< ive decided on Ret till 80 and i will more than likely stay ret for a while, we have like 5 paladin tanks in our guild, 2 paladin healers, and 2 paladin dps, so i think ill wait till i hit 80 before deciding, but since im one of the few pally&#39;s on our server who can actually pvp, ill probly stay ret so i can swap to pvp set and still pvp when im bored :lol:
    so how is your guild doing?

NuXx

Content cleared ages ago
    Will be probably pushing for Twilight Vanquisher anytime soon

i was top 5 arena team in my server and ranked around 70 in first week of season 5 with 17xx rating im unholy dk with holy pally already 2x hateful :/ no luck in getting deadly/hateful gear in archavon :/

i was top 5 arena team in my server and ranked around 70 in first week of season 5 with 17xx rating im unholy dk with holy pally already 2x hateful :/ no luck in getting deadly/hateful gear in archavon :/[/b]
    well this was first season, i wont consider it much since my rl friend who fails at pvp is in the top 3 arena teams for our server. a lot of people who dinged 80 first not only sucked, but have shit gear, so arena isnt too great yet
    but i will say good job though

NuXx

well this was first season, i wont consider it much since my rl friend who fails at pvp is in the top 3 arena teams for our server. a lot of people who dinged 80 first not only sucked, but have shit gear, so arena isnt too great yet[/b]
    QFT

my guild&#39;s gonna start 25 mans in the new year.
    i pugged half of 25 man naxx yesterday and it seems easier than 10 man except for patchwerk because we had retarded melee.

all the raids are a joke except for eye of eternity but i&#39;m sure we&#39;ll get it once everyones back from vacation ^^

i just fucking hope i get a new weapon.. tired of this rep dagger and no caster weapons dropped in a month of raiding :angry:

oh ya, my guilds pvp guild is the most feared bg group we run premades all the time and win

and i have crap gear, all the epic gea ri have is from honor point buying and buying with arena points. raiding is boring as hell

Banned Senior Member

US-Maelstrom Ten Skeletons. We&#39;ve cleared 10 man Nax, Sapphiron, KT, Malygos and on 25 man we just have to down Sapphiron and KT/Malygos. We&#39;re ranked 10th on our server horde side mostly because it&#39;s a newer formed guild and we dont have any of the Insignia&#39;s that you can get for downing alot of the older raids from wow/BC numerous times. We were one of the first guilds to clear 10man Nax shortly after Lich King release as well as had most of the heroics down shortly after as well having some of the servers first 80&#39;s all around the same time a few days after LK

As for PVP... hell if I Know we have alot of pvp teams but I prefer to just pve/raid atm

Nice @motor and Phantom
    @motor, nice, yeh i like doing group pvp, its a lot funner than just running around BG&#39;s looking for killing blows.
    @phantom, yeh i understand, im more intrested in raiding the content before i do any pvp, but i know ill end up doing some of both