About DK's and whatnot

This is a discussion on About DK's and whatnot within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Well, I know to *MAKE* A DK you need to be level 55, But my question is, Say someone makes ...
Page: 1

Well, I know to *MAKE* A DK you need to be level 55, But my question is, Say someone makes a DK for you on their own account, say a level 80 or 70 or w/e, Is it possible to Transfer that DK to a account that has a person under the 55 level mark and be able to play it?

Banned Senior Member

Well, I know to *MAKE* A DK you need to be level 55, But my question is, Say someone makes a DK for you on their own account, say a level 80 or 70 or w/e, Is it possible to Transfer that DK to a account that has a person under the 55 level mark and be able to play it?[/b]
    Possibly after the patch, Blizzard is removing "can only make a DK if you have a 55 char on that realm" to "if you have a lvl 55 char, you can make a DK on any realm" However, for them to transfer the character, the account information would need to match their own, so you would have to buy a new account and all 3 games just to play the DK they transfered over

Possibly after the patch, Blizzard is removing "can only make a DK if you have a 55 char on that realm" to "if you have a lvl 55 char, you can make a DK on any realm" However, for them to transfer the character, the account information would need to match their own, so you would have to buy a new account and all 3 games just to play the DK they transfered over[/b]
    ya uc an transfer the dk to any account and u can play it, u can also transfer a dk to a different server that doesnt have a 55.. but theres new patch that allows to make a dk on any realm as long as u ahve 55+

ya uc an transfer the dk to any account and u can play it, u can also transfer a dk to a different server that doesnt have a 55.. but theres new patch that allows to make a dk on any realm as long as u ahve 55+[/b]
    no its like phantom said, ive xfered a character from 1 account to another, it has to match names, say if the name on the account is John Smith, then the accoutn you want to transfer to has to be John Smith, or else they wont do it.
    but if u do like phantom said and get an account with all 3 expansions, and name it John Smith(or w/e ur friends name is) then u can.

no its like phantom said, ive xfered a character from 1 account to another, it has to match names, say if the name on the account is John Smith, then the accoutn you want to transfer to has to be John Smith, or else they wont do it.
    but if u do like phantom said and get an account with all 3 expansions, and name it John Smith(or w/e ur friends name is) then u can.[/b]
    thats wut i said... i basically repeated what phantom said... except it has to match
    didnt feel like typing that much

thats fucking gay lol

yeh lol didnt mean to sound like a ball buster moter, was just making sure victory got it clearly
    x)

Zaczaco11

Possibly after the patch, Blizzard is removing "can only make a DK if you have a 55 char on that realm" to "if you have a lvl 55 char, you can make a DK on any realm" However, for them to transfer the character, the account information would need to match their own, so you would have to buy a new account and all 3 games just to play the DK they transfered over[/b]
    does that mean DK's will start out at lvl 1 now?

Banned Senior Member

does that mean DK's will start out at lvl 1 now?[/b]
    I highly doubt that, they will prob still stay at level 55 on any realm. A guildmember of mine is going against Blizzard for it and they are responding to him regarding making new chars at lvl 1 this late into the game if you have chars lvled 70-80 already. Since DK is the only class atm that starts higher then 1, everyone is making one not just because they are a new class, but because most of the lvling ( and the most boring parts of lvling ) are already done for you. This is making a huge number of increase in DK's showing up on all servers. An alliance DK is Kill on SIght for us right now

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

After seeing this I though tI give it a try and OMG . the start with a DK is fucking unreal. You level from 55 to 58 in a few hours and the cinematics in some of the sceans is amazing. Also some nice touces like one quest where your flying on an dragon!

Really taken to the class as it's really good for ko style players and you can just go nutts on the char. Offically I am a DK Gnome DK and with the epic mount you get FREE with a quest you know your on for a winner.

I was able to make a DK before I got my rouge to 55 and all my other chars have never got over 44. My rouge had been on the server I am on for 18 months but I had not been playing the account.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

After seeing this I though tI give it a try and OMG . the start with a DK is fucking unreal. You level from 55 to 58 in a few hours and the cinematics in some of the sceans is amazing. Also some nice touces like one quest where your flying on an dragon!

Really taken to the class as it's really good for ko style players and you can just go nutts on the char. Offically I am a DK Gnome DK and with the epic mount you get FREE with a quest you know your on for a winner.

I was able to make a DK before I got my rouge to 55 and all my other chars have never got over 44. My rouge had been on the server I am on for 18 months but I had not been playing the account.[/b]
    shurt classified it as: "just enough magic with the melee to keep me interested" when he started dk...now he loves his dk 1000000x more than the warrior he was leveling

me...i like my hunter more than my dk...dk was ok but dunno ive never liked melee classes in any game xD

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

shurt classified it as: "just enough magic with the melee to keep me interested" when he started dk...now he loves his dk 1000000x more than the warrior he was leveling

me...i like my hunter more than my dk...dk was ok but dunno ive never liked melee classes in any game xD[/b]
    I did lvl 55 to 60 in one sitting. Totally loved it.

shurts got it right with the description , mixture of melee and magic.

ya dk my fav class now next to my warrior

its basically a warrior "melee bang bang dmg, up close" and a warlock "dks do dmg from dots, and the more u have up the more dmg ur melee/spell's do"