About resto druids in pvp.

This is a discussion on About resto druids in pvp. within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; 90% of the teams you meet in the arena are Holy paladin and unholy dk, the dk. http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=55078 the dkīs ...
Page: 1

Banned

90% of the teams you meet in the arena are Holy paladin and unholy dk, the dk.
    http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=55078 the dkīs spell removes the heals that the druid does.

does this mean that resto druid dosnīt exist in pvp anymore ?
    I play druid now but thinking of stop pvp and start raiding.

basically thats wut im doing :/ im a dk - even tho i was op.. now just ret pally/rogue/arcane mage but pvp is so bad right now not even worth trying to arena.. im just doing 10 games a week then done...

but ya first time i have pve'd in um 3 years?

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

90% of the teams you meet in the arena are Holy paladin and unholy dk, the dk.
    http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=55078 the dkīs spell removes the heals that the druid does.

does this mean that resto druid dosnīt exist in pvp anymore ?
    I play druid now but thinking of stop pvp and start raiding.[/b]
    It depends on the player but yeah.. it's pretty gay.
    DK's should be nerfed anyways because they start at lvl 55 xD
    80% of lvl 59 "twinks" are dk&#39;s nowadays because ppl are to lazy to level any other class >_<

Boomkin isn&#39;t a bad choise for arenas since they hit like trucks nowadays. I tried going balance with my heal set and I got 950 mp5, 1900 spell power and around 19k mana self buffed, since there still aren&#39;t that many pvp items around those 12k starfire crits are fun and right after you can cast wrath with around 0.6 sec casting time (depending on your haste).

Banned

boomkin does good nuke dmg but whit the paladins bubble itīs just usless now.
    I didnīt play much in 60 but rogues pwnd everyone then and warriors didnīt get stunlocked like now then.

Plx blizzard make pvp better so the game will be fun again.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

boomkin does good nuke dmg but whit the paladins bubble itīs just usless now.
    I didnīt play much in 60 but rogues pwnd everyone then and warriors didnīt get stunlocked like now then.

Plx blizzard make pvp better so the game will be fun again.[/b]
    Atleast if you&#39;re ally you can pretty much get away from palas when they bubble. Just shadowmelt -> cat form -> prowl
    And it&#39;s funny to piss arcane mages off when they try to nuke you down with pom pyro and arcane barrigade *poof* shadowmelted ^_^

feral is even better than boomkin, im 3s with a feral and he kciks ass he can stunlock for several seconds. not as good as rogue but they r kick ass
    boomkin r good if no one notices u.. but in 2s its eh.. if ur with a ele shaman or mage or someone with insane burst u can kill a healer in like 2 seconds

and ya, only reason y warriors r getting owned by stuns now is because a year ago, blizz changed all % resist to reduce stun duration.. which just fucked up pvp and let rogues kill warriors :/

Banned

wat palan plays WoW

Druid isn&#39;t necessarily dead but its OD hard...

Banned

I play wow now :P
    i found a arcane mage to play whit with is really OP so i can probebly start to win in arenas now.

I played a little in lvl60 and warriors was impossible to kill as fast as today =(

Mabye time for a new game to pwn in soon..