Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

about xping

This is a discussion on about xping within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Well let me tell you how wow is... After u make 1.5mill honor a week being standing1 in pvp. It ...
Page: 2

RingWraiith

Well let me tell you how wow is...

After u make 1.5mill honor a week being standing1 in pvp. It becomes 1 big grind and u lose the fun. Pvpin in wow now is about how much u pvp now how great u do in pvp. You find a 10 year old kid who got nothing to do in his life he pvp 20 hours a day and become nr.1. Thats nothing about skills. It just simply sucks.

pve'in in wow is fun for a while only ones that keep being fun is naxx and zg.

Vlein

got my bear lvl 15, 11hrs played total

FatM4n

I got to lvl 14 in 3 days and thats only 3-4 hours/day

Baxxor

em, first day u get minimum lvl 10 if u spend 1 hour
    u can get 20 in 5 hours or so(u gotto check around and stuff)
    and u can get 60 in around a week(playing time)
    60= 1-50 in KO time
    if u like grinding itīs a easy game, grinded 40-60(did some pve/quest but mostly grind quest then)
    WoW is a easy game to lvl on, just know where to go(btw http://www.thottbot.com/ is a great site for wow)

FatM4n

exp dont raise like hell like in ko after each lvl

Sweet

Also, the amount of xp you get each time you kill a monster your level gets higher every time you level up, so that helps to alleviate the total xp increases each level... ^_^

Ainelover

lvl 35+ then it starts to go fast ffs pADDY.. its lvl 1-20 thats so lame and booring and slow... then just faster and faster :S

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12