Addons?

This is a discussion on Addons? within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Ive noticed that in almost all prints i see from WoW people have addons. So i was thinking to get ...
Page: 1

Ive noticed that in almost all prints i see from WoW people have addons. So i was thinking to get the one that gives you a bar in top and bottom where i see Location, gold, durability and stuff, if someone could tell me where i find this it would be Great ;D

:pic:

Titan bar

Titan bar [/b]
    fubar does it as well...keep in mind, however that if you download and install the bar, you may have to download other mini-mods to view certain things (guild. . etc.) in other words, it doesnt always come with everything you may have seen in a screenshot

Ive noticed that in almost all prints i see from WoW people have addons. So i was thinking to get the one that gives you a bar in top and bottom where i see Location, gold, durability and stuff, if someone could tell me where i find this it would be Great ;D[/b]
    hi :lol:

:pic:

fubar does it as well...keep in mind, however that if you download and install the bar, you may have to download other mini-mods to view certain things (guild. . etc.) in other words, it doesnt always come with everything you may have seen in a screenshot[/b]

yeh true....titan bar >fubar :< hate fubar :P

Soo.. this Titan bar thingy, where do i get it? Can anyonw give me a good site to Dload from!

Baxxor

http://www-en.curse-gaming.com/

And search for titan bar or titan panel
    or titan only