arena at 70?

This is a discussion on arena at 70? within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...p;n=Drinvisible uh... these guys r higher rating than me by 18 and they ranked first ? but they 70 and ...
Page: 1

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...p;n=Drinvisible

uh... these guys r higher rating than me by 18 and they ranked first ? but they 70 and doing arena... ummmm

Banned Senior Member

I dunno if theres a minimum lvl to do arenas, i've only done some at 80. But this might be why they are 1st:

59 games
    55 - 4 win/loss
    93% games played
    1818 rating

However... 1800 is 1st place on your server? damn... We have a team rating of 1980 only being ranked 75

its not first.. we have 2300 on our server annd couple 2k+'s.. my team is ranked 1800 as 26 on our server and like 400 in our bg..
    there might be a seperate arena.. cuz if u go to tanaris u can still buy brutal gear

Actually tempted to go arena now... i want the title "Flawless Victor"... my 2nd OT has it, and it looks quite nice on a warrior

getting it on warrior is extremely hard, will have to have very good resto shaman plus u will have to be very good warrior rw cant just pvp for first time and get 2300+ rating
    im working on getting to 2k rating atm.. i have hot and hotter streak so far

getting it on warrior is extremely hard, will have to have very good resto shaman plus u will have to be very good warrior rw cant just pvp for first time and get 2300+ rating
    im working on getting to 2k rating atm.. i have hot and hotter streak so far [/b]

Mate i had a 2395 rating 3v3 team before wotlk :P... I just dont like pvp in wow as it is now a days.

Mate i had a 2395 rating 3v3 team before wotlk :P... I just dont like pvp in wow as it is now a days.[/b]
    ya, any pvp before wotlk was awesome

this pvp just sucks ass

ya, any pvp before wotlk was awesome

this pvp just sucks ass[/b]
    Ofc it sucks ass when its bugged and unbalanced :P hence why all pvp'rs are complaining 24/7..

Pre-Wotlk Highest rated team that i know of with 2650 rating was a Warrior/Druid combo :P

there was a team that hit 3k last season war/druid ofc then a few 2800-3k

either war/druid or rogue/druid