Beginner/ need help

This is a discussion on Beginner/ need help within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; well me and my friends gonna start playing wow/ not original cuz we dont want to waste money but private ...
Page: 1

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

well me and my friends gonna start playing wow/ not original cuz we dont want to waste money but private so we need help how to build up chars/ race.. etc

so if u wanna help us with questions add me on msn [email protected]

Razyrfist

Well, if you guys want to spend some time getting used to the game, the best class for a new player is a hunter. The hunter has the ability to solo their way all the way up to 70, so they are a good first character to have. They are fairly simple to use, though in PvP, they have several responsibilities to take care of. I am partial to playing on the Horde side myself. I truly hate the alliance, so I have 2 Blood Elves, a lvl 70 Hunter and a lvl 12 Paladin. Though, you really have to experiment with class /race to figure out which you like most and which suits your playing style.

V8savillem

For example, if there are 3 or more of you, the wisest thing would be to make one tank, one healer and the others can be dps (pewpew) classes. That way you are able to do different instances and quests without having to look for random players.
    As it was said before, levelling wise hunter and warlock are the fastest, but if you are in a group most of the time, it doesn't make a difference even when playing with other classes.

By the way I think I have you on my msn allready :P

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

For example, if there are 3 or more of you, the wisest thing would be to make one tank, one healer and the others can be dps (pewpew) classes. That way you are able to do different instances and quests without having to look for random players.
    As it was said before, levelling wise hunter and warlock are the fastest, but if you are in a group most of the time, it doesn't make a difference even when playing with other classes.

By the way I think I have you on my msn allready :P[/b]
    kk u can msg me sometimes cuz i think ive deleted u times ago

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

trust me private servers are not worth it, they have still bugs with some skills