best class for 1vs1 with 2.0 patch?

This is a discussion on best class for 1vs1 with 2.0 patch? within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; just need your opinions... and i m starting wow next week so any sugestions about what realm 2 chose? :huh: ...
Page: 1

Storm10

Default best class for 1vs1 with 2.0 patch?

just need your opinions...

and i m starting wow next week so any sugestions about what realm 2 chose? :huh:

ths

itsVision

locks have been voted to be the best at 1on1... however, i find it more about skill/build then class.

ShadowBane

Warlock are pwning <_<

They just Fear you and then shoot all there powers+minion...=death

FatM4n

I would go for a balance druid with roots+cyclone and healing capabilities, But then again, it requires more skill o roll a druid then a lock

idefix

warlocks and huntars are the best tbh, but in the end theyre just easy-mode shitfucks who no1 wants to play with. mostly the whole 1on1 system is about luck, who gets crits etc, and thats what i hate about that game -.-

KalaBunga Senior Member

lock / hunters pwnz all.

but still manage to win most 1 vs 1 wiht my rogue.
    when i get 1st hit if hunter gets me 1st im fucked if lokc gets me 1st im fucked

so if you wanne go rogue you need to get 1st hit

antiriad

1v1 its quite hard to cut a shaman down cos they have a near endless pool of mana and can just sit there healing, they have a totem that'll sit there and heal them, they have a totem that'll give them back their mana and if you break off from fighting the shaman to kill his totems he'll heal himself whilst you waste mana/rage/energy on his totems and then he just repeats until you got nothing left and then targets you presses 1 and waits for the inevitable.

Deathwish

^^ sounds about right for a shaman, not to mention the totems are pretty much back down again by the time your ready to cast again.

idefix

shammys are easy with a mage. if they start casting a heal, then u can counter spell and they cant heal themselves for 10 seconds, and if they use instant cast heal, it got cooldown so u can morph him and use evocation and then u can start all over again and he got cooldown. only totem thats annoying is grounding totem though, but shudnt matter too bad... if u get shammy polymorphed then u got him pwnd so hard. the best thing to do is that when u see a shammy and ur a mage, just put imp. counterspell on him and he cant do anything to prevnt ur morph. then u can cast ur pyroblast and do pom + pyroblast and fire blast and he shud be dead by now...

KalaBunga Senior Member

shamans are caple of dowing high dmg wiht meelee to ^_^
    so even if you counterspelt the it won't be easy

DragonFire

Hunter's Ftw..I can beat almost any equally geared person on my hunter..although. I have been beaten by alot of resto druids and Warlocks :wacko:

antiriad

Originally posted by idefix
    shammys are easy with a mage. if they start casting a heal, then u can counter spell and they cant heal themselves for 10 seconds, and if they use instant cast heal, it got cooldown so u can morph him and use evocation and then u can start all over again and he got cooldown. only totem thats annoying is grounding totem though, but shudnt matter too bad... if u get shammy polymorphed then u got him pwnd so hard. the best thing to do is that when u see a shammy and ur a mage, just put imp. counterspell on him and he cant do anything to prevnt ur morph. then u can cast ur pyroblast and do pom + pyroblast and fire blast and he shud be dead by now...
    insignia's ftw and running towards you and casting earthshock before you can get your 2nd sheep off, and thats your arcane tree buggered for 2 seconds too and its truly amazing the amount of damage a mail wearer can do to a peice of cloth in such a short amount of time. and if they have earthsheild its a very high chance that anything you throw at them to try and stop being pwned will be ignored.

its going to be funny when we get to fight shamans on the opposite side and have our own paladins i can see alot of complaints already heh.