Boss Pics

This is a discussion on Boss Pics within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; im sure someone has done but i figured i wanted see them, anyone got some nice pics of *before and ...
Page: 1

im sure someone has done but i figured i wanted see them, anyone got some nice pics of *before and after* senarios of endgame raid bosses i would like to see them, just something i think is fun to see. thx to anyone who does post. btw ill post my character on padd's "your character post" as soon as i get a decent shot. thx again.

im sure someone has done but i figured i wanted see them, anyone got some nice pics of *before and after* senarios of endgame raid bosses i would like to see them, just something i think is fun to see. thx to anyone who does post. btw ill post my character on padd's "your character post" as soon as i get a decent shot. thx again.[/b]

um how strong bosses in wow are ? i mean how much time u need to kill strong one with just good team ?

the ones im reffering to are like Gruul, BT bosses, Kara, and they are 20+ man/women raids.

and also like while in fighting, i think those kind of pic's are just my personal favorite B) and my main is only 60 so i dont have any personal time done on endgame raids so it gives me something to look forward too lol.

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

The Eye Tempest Keep 25man Raid- Void Reaver Down

Gruul - Gruuls Lair. 25 Man Raid

I dont Know If This is What you mean, but this It 2 Boss's From 2 25mans The Guild im In Downed. Gruul pic is pretty old

and Void Reaver Was Around new year.

daromeo

ill upload some pics when i get home

yes its part of what of what i meant, i wanted before and after, (boss alive, then dead) xD but still nice and thx for pics

anyone else lol? h34r: