Can i download WoW ?

This is a discussion on Can i download WoW ? within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Hey, i bought the game but i wanna sell the account id for some one... i cant give him the ...
Page: 1

lusian

Default Can i download WoW ?

Hey, i bought the game but i wanna sell the account id for some one...
    i cant give him the cds cause he isnt living in the country where i live.
    can this guy just download the game from the web ? or even from somewhere else B)

ty

NightOwl

he can download the 10 day trial account from www.worldofwarcraft.com or www.wow-europe.com and it's the full game. Then, he just need to use ur login and password and he can log and play the account he bought.

NightOwl

Originally posted by CakeAndCookies

i know you can play a full account but are there any differences? does the trail version have all the same detail as the full version?
    Yap, it's a full game version. Only diferent thing is taht the auction house, the trading and the general channels are blocked. All those things are urs to use after u upgrade to full version.

pitz

but does it cost extra money to upgrade to full account (i mean besides monthly fee), and if not, y would any1 buy the game now?

NightOwl

u need to pay what an original copy costs that gives 1 month free (like if u buy it in store). Then, u have to pay monthly fees.

ScofieLD

Originally posted by pitz
    but does it cost extra money to upgrade to full account (i mean besides monthly fee), and if not, y would any1 buy the game now?
    If u upgrade via cc on the site, they only charge u usd 20(US server) that was last week when i checked, but 1 month ago i paid 30++ USD to upgrade my account n i get 1 month free. I got the trial cd from the game shop so if u got that n upgrade it via cc u dun have to buy original cd cos once u upgrade via cc they will give u new cd key for ur account.

Torm

www.direct2drive.com Check it out.

Hello NightOwl!

no warez.