Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Chinese gold sellers

This is a discussion on Chinese gold sellers within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; been a few weeks since I've used the AH, but my bank has about 7000g in enchanting mats I need ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

been a few weeks since I've used the AH, but my bank has about 7000g in enchanting mats I need to start selling...[/b]
    Just started WoW again but u should sell them when new content comes, new raids etc always best time.
    I've been loving making money on WoW after a couple months I gathered a total of 95K gold

Banned Senior Member

Just started WoW again but u should sell them when new content comes, new raids etc always best time.
    I've been loving making money on WoW after a couple months I gathered a total of 95K gold[/b]
    Ya I used to be the only source on my realm for Eternal Belt Buckles for a good while ( at least the cheapest ) and made alot of cash from it, but prices on them now are low and eternal Water prices got a little high so not sure on the efectivness they have anymore.

The mats will sell well regardless, INfinite Dust has stayed the same in price for months now, even after 3.1 came out

KalaBunga Senior Member

arcane dust going for 80g a stack on my server. my friend that did not play anymore when WOLK came out i sold all his tbc enchating mats :P

9k gold xD

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

<span style="font-family:Georgia">I had 96 bolts of Imbued Frostweave Bolts, 58 Eternal Lifes, and like.....36 Eternal Fires. Sold all of that at once to the same guy for about 2700.

Moonshroud/Spellweave/Ebonweave is about 115 on the server, selling 14 Ebon and 10 Spell for a total of about 2200 to the same guy. Idk why tbh, don&#39;t really need the money but hey, always good to have
    </span>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12