Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

which class do u prefer?

This is a discussion on which class do u prefer? within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Arena and pvp in general is skill-less. the only thing that actually requires skill and teamplay is the PvE part....
Page: 3

Arena and pvp in general is skill-less.
    the only thing that actually requires skill and teamplay is the PvE part.

the only thing that actually requires skill and teamplay is the PvE part.[/b]
    disagree, if u look at arena teams, people with 1 win and 20 losses, and some people wiht 80 wins 10 losses, i vote skill was invovled. but ur also a PvE carebare. :lol: i like a good combination of both PvP and PvE, and i think skill is needed for both.

the only thing that actually requires skill and teamplay is the PvE part.[/b]
    Rubbish, many players in the nihilum pve and SK pve teams can barely break 1600 rating. If raiding took skill, it wouldn't need gear checks. Basically raiding is easy until you get to a gear check boss - you either wait for better gear or a nerf and then continue through the raid. Blizzard haven't found a way to make bosses genuinely challenging yet; they need unpredictable behaviour and a larger pool of abilities from which to use at random.

Rubbish, many players in the nihilum pve and SK pve teams can barely break 1600 rating. If raiding took skill, it wouldn't need gear checks. Basically raiding is easy until you get to a gear check boss - you either wait for better gear or a nerf and then continue through the raid. Blizzard haven't found a way to make bosses genuinely challenging yet; they need unpredictable behaviour and a larger pool of abilities from which to use at random.[/b]

Since you say raiding is easy, i take it that you havent tried raiding in Naxxramas back in the days before TBC was released. Also when they just added SWP it was hard as hell, but since blizz nerfs all raids so welfare players and casual raiders got a chance, then it becomes too easy. As for the arena teams i cant really say much since i dont bother going arena anymore. But i do know that alot of my guildies are on 1800 and some on 23xx and they just do it for fun and dont care bout rating.

I loved the paladin the little time i played (only pvp). They are a lot like BP's xD

I loved the paladin the little time i played (only pvp). They are a lot like BP's xD[/b]
    Paladins will be nerfed really really soon. Since in patch 3.02 they became wayyyyy to overpowered :> The instant 4-6k hits a ret pala do atm is too much.

Banned

Rubbish, many players in the nihilum pve and SK pve teams can barely break 1600 rating. If raiding took skill, it wouldn't need gear checks. Basically raiding is easy until you get to a gear check boss - you either wait for better gear or a nerf and then continue through the raid. Blizzard haven't found a way to make bosses genuinely challenging yet; they need unpredictable behaviour and a larger pool of abilities from which to use at random.[/b]
    Some ppls from nihilium are liek 13 years old and never goes to school, and the other ppls does not have a job.You donīt need skill to have no life, you just have to sit at home and play every day, pve is boring when you need so many ppls to do something, if someone have to take a shit the whole group have to wait.

I havnīt played so much but i made liek 2 weeks ago and im only lvl 63 and play druid, i played lvl 70 warrior,shaman,warlock,rouge,priest and all classes are even you just need skills to pwn =/

hunters and paladins is gay, the other classes are fine.

Funny how youngest person in Nihi is 18 ;>..

yeh lol, and complain about paladins but the real problem is frost mages. lol
    did kara with half healing half ret gear just for goofs, did 1.1k DPS. we are talking only 1.5k atk power and 24% crit chance, yeh i can agree they are OP atm lol. another ret pally that was t5/badge geared did 2200 dps, but we also did a ton of aoe, so that added a lot to the charts, but in pvp frost mages are so effin ridiculous. s4 warrior was in our BG today with 40 kills 1 death 520k dmg. complaining about paladins? meh maybe. other classes need work too.

Banned

Funny how youngest person in Nihi is 18 ;>..[/b]
    mabye i heard wrong then :S

well my point it takes NO SKÝLL to have no life.

Well ill take pic of the next SWP geared ret pala in av that has near 1m dmg.

lol of the years ive played i can honestly say that highest dmg ive seen on BG charts was 700k in av from a raid geared blood elf mage. (alliance turtled <_< and he just went aoe mad happy, with 2 healers on him, even being alliance i thought it was great lol.)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123