Coming Back need help :-D

This is a discussion on Coming Back need help :-D within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Ok so I played WoW when the burning crusades patch came out was 70 holy/disc priest. I didnt mind healing ...
Page: 1

Matador

Ok so I played WoW when the burning crusades patch came out was 70 holy/disc priest. I didnt mind healing but I kinda got bored cuz i also wanted to attack some. I was horde by the way . I am thinking about rolling warrior or pally and I might try alliance..any preferences on which one and if alliance is coo and wat U.S pvp server? also if they nerfed either of them so bad its not even worth it? thanx

actually both pally and warrior's were buffed, right now Pallies are OP, but supposedly getting nerfed when expansion comes out, but both are easy to lvl/play. popular pvp server would be Illidan, usually on High-Full. but i would advise be horde, alliance fail pvp.

warrior hardest class 2 lvl... and warrior will always be top classes in wow . that u can rely on, not sure on pallys they r op and will benerfed and maybe be worst dps classagain

Matador

So my dreams of decent DPS and healing with pallys will be gone soon? damnitt and is it true mages rape warriors? i heard mages run the pvps like crazy now it use to be hunters

D4rkBP

We'll have to see how OP everything is when we're all 80. Right now these things are OP becasue we're 70 and it's meant to be balanced when you're fighting other level 80.. Arcane mages are the new 'thing' It really depends on who you're dueling and what you are

warriors own mages if ur protection

not true, rl friend is probly one of the best mages ive ever been around, and there is maybe 1 person on the entire server who can beat him. and its a equally geared warlock, the new demon spec ofc.