CS just as bad as KO

This is a discussion on CS just as bad as KO within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Well I deleted my gnome warrior and made a Draenei hunter with the same name.. I then logged onto my ...
Page: 1

Well I deleted my gnome warrior and made a Draenei hunter with the same name.. I then logged onto my other character and sent over some gold and a searing blade.. and i never got the items.. I then checked the in-game help thing and i read the notice about how you won't recieve your items if you don't log the new character.. So i sent in a ticket explaining it and they closed it within 2 minutes saying they couldn't do anything about it

:pic:

lol sometimes it just takes long when i send some money to my alt i got it after 1day >.> an maybe becoz u made same name of char like ur the servers still sended to warr or someth

ReiRei

Try living in UK... most watched nation on the planet[/b]
    It took me a day or two to get my items thru the mail when I did that.

wow cs is wonderful in my opinion i opened ticket less then 15-20 minutes later i was personally talking to a gm about the problem and it was resolved right then and there ... whereas k2 is automated responses taking at least 1-2 days on any problem i really dont agree i think wow cs is top notch

elzeus

open up another ticket, I did the same thing and I was freaking out cuz I thought i lost 3k gold :S it shouldnt matter if you do that now with the new patch all mail to yourself (money and items) is instant...to be safe log in on the other character before you delete your old one though. gl!