[A] Dead Shot Corps Recruiting

This is a discussion on [A] Dead Shot Corps Recruiting within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Alliance side DeadShot Corps of US Twisting Nether Server is currently recruiting all classes, especially healers and tanks! WoW DSC ...
Page: 1

Pixiecatt

Alliance side DeadShot Corps of US Twisting Nether Server is currently recruiting all classes, especially healers and tanks!

WoW DSC is a pvp/raid guild. We are a fun-loving group and for the most part, we like the company of each other. We pride ourselves on integrity, commitment, and fair play.

DeadShot Corps has been around for about 4 years now. Aside from World of Warcraft, we also have divisions in Knight Online on Ares (Our oldest clan/guild), Guild Wars and Pirates of the Burning Sea.

If you are interested in joining with DeadShot Corps, visit our forums at www.deadshotcorp.net or pm Mirara, Lunatix, Woolfe, Daemonz, Tanchico or Pumpkimash in game.

dont know if u remember me mir, but i played KO back in the old days, but is twisting nether pvp or pve? i might switch lol, bored of old server, but yeh currently im playing my feral druid(70) working on his tank gear just let me know. :blink:

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

Whats your Progression like?

Ganadorph Senior Member

well im currently thinking of buying the game and start playing it cuz i dont really play USKO anymore but i dont think i can join being such a low lvl :blink:

Might I ask if Papawide...or w/e his name was is still in dead shot? And if so, which game ?

Whats your Progression like?[/b]
    Looks like they didn't even get into kara yet.