Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dps needed for raids?

This is a discussion on Dps needed for raids? within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; There is a gear check addon you can download that will score gear. We use wow-heroes.com to see if people ...
Page: 2

Infat

There is a gear check addon you can download that will score gear. We use wow-heroes.com to see if people have survivability in raids (it basically tells you what people are geared for). Keep in mind though, some players can survive if they have knowledge/expierence of the fights) You can even see how you rank in your guild and find upgrades to your current gear. It is a nice website.

Does it not update often? Cause this has my gear from a few days ago

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Infat View Post
    Last week 3 morons died in the first 10 second from ony's cleave (I pugged it last week), we 7-manned her... 3K dps is fine.. This is not H TOC LOL
    ya that cleave has been owning people since vanilla wow...people still haevnt learned u cant run ahead of the tank when theyre pulling it to the back wall xD

we tried for many whelps last night in 10 man....lets just say we wont be doing that again til next patch when bliz is supposed to fix the whelps so they dont cause so much lag -_- when we pulled 63 total(not enough for achieve) 2-3 of us dc'd...when we pulled 93 total(enough for achieve) 8 of us dc'd lol...many whelps is a dc survival achievement xD

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by knox09 View Post
    Does it not update often? Cause this has my gear from a few days ago
    it updates based off ur armory...so i guess ur armory hasnt updated for a while which is weird unless u havent logged out since then

I clicked the "live" thing and it worked

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12