druid help

This is a discussion on druid help within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; i just started a druid im new to wow i am lvl 23. I was wondering what builds are good ...
Page: 1

i just started a druid im new to wow i am lvl 23. I was wondering what builds are good and all that. Also what professions be best.

ty for the help (if anyone answers:P)

feral furor, natural shapeshifter and omen of clarity (also that .1 sec less healing touch and increases ap is good) but aside from furor u want to stay in feral spec at low lvls.

Baxxor

If you need money, since you just started herb/mining/skinning is the ones you should go for
    Go skinning atleast, nice money in that but you can choose yourself with herb/minning

agreed, definitely go for the gathering professions...and go feral...anything else will hinder you, imo (in terms of leveling solo ..etc)

feral is for lvling gogo feral -_-

foxj

If you need money, since you just started herb/mining/skinning is the ones you should go for
    Go skinning atleast, nice money in that but you can choose yourself with herb/minning [/b]
    yep

Forsaken Reign

I have a 70 druid on wow and i found the best way to level was feral to about 65 and if you cant find groups that want you to dps or tank then respec to 0/0/61 but if your just starting out id go mining/and herby or skinning they are good money makers...if your a good tank as a druid then u should be able to stay feral all the way to 70 but u most likley will have to respec to healing tree because most people dont want a druid tank in kara

Road

Good druid guides are here. Feral for lvling, and get a gathering profession. And learn to tank, since that is what most people will ask you to do.

Pixiecatt

Good druid guides are here. Feral for lvling, and get a gathering profession. And learn to tank, since that is what most people will ask you to do.[/b]

I highly suggest feral. Its the best way to level. I have a lvl 70 feral druid and I love it. I also tank quite a bit in instances and stuff.

Pwner4Last

I got a lvl 59 druid and the best way to lvl is feral. You will love to pvp with druid critts mages for 1.5k+