Epic fail Screen shots

This is a discussion on Epic fail Screen shots within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Post your epic fail screen shots: ill start anub'arak 25hc whipe when he still was hard boss :P...
Page: 1

Default Epic fail Screen shots

Post your epic fail screen shots:

ill start anub'arak 25hc whipe when he still was hard boss :P

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

dont have a screenshot of it...but the most epic fail thing ive seen is when our holy pally healing lead on h-anub25 tried to bubble sac but forgot to bubble...so he killed himself in p3

when asked how he died he said "the dot ticked awkwardly!" we later checked logs to find out he killed himself with sac

i was in a fail guild when toc10/25 came out, we got about half of a 25 man with guildies, the rest pugged. downed the first 2 bosses, and by the time we got to icehowl half the raid was dead. so we start killing icehowl, very very slowly and his enrage timer gets down to 10 seconds, hes at like 3-4%, 18 of the 25 people in the raid are dead. he enrages, does his instant-kill ground slam and kills everyone except me because i bubble just before he hits the ground and i end up killing him just as my bubble fades

edit ill find the screenshot when i get home

First attempt my guild had of Earth, Wind & Fire. Other two bosses were dead about 20-30 seconds before. Archavon had already enraged and kill the tanks/healers with him and Koralon when we killed Emalon. The dps there killed Koralon before Archavon killed them. When the rest of the raid got to him, he stomped after about 10 seconds of dps and killed nearly everyone. Few ranged lived but died shortly after.

Worst part about it is you can't try again since the other bosses were dead. We killed it the next week though, but this was probably the lowest percentage/health wipe I have a ss of.

not exactly epic fail but 1 more sec and it would have been

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

we joked around in guild for our dk getting the legendary to put 2 spirit gems in it and run around org yelling "I GOT SPIRIT, I GOT SPIRIT, HOW BOUT U!?"

jnzinp12

how can ppl fail like that lol