Faction change? need some info

This is a discussion on Faction change? need some info within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; i been wondering atm. im a Orc dk but i wanne be a Undead one fight way cooler. So if ...
Page: 1

KalaBunga Senior Member

Default Faction change? need some info

i been wondering atm. im a Orc dk but i wanne be a Undead one fight way cooler.

So

if i buy the faction change i can just swap myself to undead?

- Thanks in advanche

You can't switch between ur different races in ur own factions, u either go from horde to alliance or from alliance to horde

KalaBunga Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    You can't switch between ur different races in ur own factions, u either go from horde to alliance or from alliance to horde
    ty for awnser so quick damm blizzard i wanted to be undeadz

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3xiT View Post
    ty for awnser so quick damm blizzard i wanted to be undeadz
    The race change will be available in the future

KalaBunga Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post
    The race change will be available in the future
    but still so far ahway

I've read conflicting theories on what happens if you were to faction change twice. Some say that your original race is saved and you're given that by default if you switch back, and others say that you get the choice of races for your class just like the first faction change. I guess the best way is to try it, but the race change feature is bound to be up fairly soon.

Banned Senior Member

Originally, if you went from orc DK to alliance DK and went back to Horde, you would become an orc again by default. But in the blue post when they released Faction Change, they said if you go back to your starting faction you will be able to chose what race you want to be.

So... untill Race changes are out.... you gotta do a double faction change if you wanna become undead

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phantomlink View Post
    Originally, if you went from orc DK to alliance DK and went back to Horde, you would become an orc again by default. But in the blue post when they released Faction Change, they said if you go back to your starting faction you will be able to chose what race you want to be.

So... untill Race changes are out.... you gotta do a double faction change if you wanna become undead
    Just to add something for those who don't know it. No you can't be undead if your class is not supported, for example you can't be a paladin, shaman or hunter. Undead hunters will be available when the new expansion is out.

After that you have faction changed, you can't faction change that character again within 60days.