• Priest

3 5.45%
  • Warlock

9 16.36%
  • Mage

8 14.55%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Favorite Class ?

This is a discussion on Favorite Class ? within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Whats your favorite class ?? And why ?...
Page: 1

Default Favorite Class ?

Whats your favorite class ??
    And why ?

idefix

like mage the most, it owns pretty easily all melee classes, the hard parts are winning other caster classes, but when u learn to play it will be doable. its not as easy mode as some classes, so... i like mage the most in pvp :P

in pve warrior is prolly nicest, but i dont like pvp with warrior so mage is best in overall xD

FatM4n

druid, it takes skill to play it but you get 3 in 1, just like kinderegg candy

UberGruber

hunter is my love :wub:

love my pet and love my gun h43r:

hunter has good armor, high stamina, good crit with out any uber items, with good tactics it can beat most of other classes.

suksu_5

im playing a druid @ bloodhoof. Seems good, turning into animals pwns

Baxxor

Originally posted by FatM4n
    takes skill to play?
    u gotto wait til the guy is 20% hp left and then attack to have a chance :P

DragonFire

Hunter Bitches! Although, I do like Druid..I had alot of fun with my 29 Twink Druid. (resto Ofc)

FatM4n

Originally posted by Baxxor+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Baxxor)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    takes skill to play?
    u gotto wait til the guy is 20% hp left and then attack to have a chance :P[/b]
    Like I said it takes skill, it's not hard to play a mage that is the best nuking dps class in wow

Baxxor

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    Originally posted by Baxxor@
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

takes skill to play?
    Like I said it takes skill, it's not hard to play a mage that is the best nuking dps class in wow[/b]
    not best nuke class

warlock is alot better, it is hard to play mage cause everyone targets u if priest aint close

DragonFire

Originally posted by Baxxor+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Baxxor)</div>
    Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Baxxor
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

takes skill to play?
    Like I said it takes skill, it's not hard to play a mage that is the best nuking dps class in wow[/b]
    not best nuke class

warlock is alot better, it is hard to play mage cause everyone targets u if priest aint close[/b][/quote]

When I played I never went for mages, Not as a first choice. I always went for Priest>warlock>rogue>mage

I can handle the other classes with Traps etc. But fuck warlock and priest dot's kick my ass..So they go first..But your right. If those guys are around then I shoot mages :lol:

ShadowBane

Mages FTW

Level to lv.60 as a IceMage for PvE and then gogogogog ArcaneMage for PvP they pwnzor^^

idefix

mages OWN and they arent easy to play, unless u go deep arcane which is damn ez-mode and fucking retarded and boring build, but it OWNZZZ OMG LOZ!!!1!one!1 but yeah as i said its boring -_- just sheep, put up ur +spelldmg buffs and then pyroblast, pom pyroblast and fireblast and u killd ur enemy, yey, skillz required!!! but if u go ice mage it requires skill to win, and for some classes a bit of luck too... i hate warlocks and priests coz theyre a bit ez-mode too, fear + dots and yey u pwnd...

Wg

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    Originally posted by Baxxor+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Baxxor)
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    @
    takes skill to play?
    u gotto wait til the guy is 20% hp left and then attack to have a chance :P[/b]

its not hard to play a mage? no shit :P unless your using a retarded build in arcane so you can go around instantly shooting pyroblasts and stuff every 3 mins it takes skill to play a mage especially in 1v* you cant just go around shooting stuff and say hey i can play a mage ;p

<!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfire333

When I played I never went for mages, Not as a first choice. I always went for Priest>warlock>rogue>mage
    I can handle the other classes with Traps etc. But fuck warlock and priest dot's kick my ass..So they go first..But your right. If those guys are around then I shoot mages Laugh
    [/quote]

I agree about priest/warlock dots but i bet you'd be dead before they run out as a geared mage can 2shot you even if you have 5k hp! :P

FatM4n

druid takes alot more skills then mage atleast, and mage can freeze the target to the gruound every now and then, and locks are the best dot class

Wg

Originally posted by FatM4n
    druid takes alot more skills then mage atleast, and mage can freeze the target to the gruound every now and then, and locks are the best dot class
    lol no man, you're so wrong there. Like i say to all the hunters etc that say mages are easymode i just reply "you gotta play one to know" seriously though if you know how to shapeshift at the right time, use NS at the right time, heal at the right time what else you need to know about druids? dpsing in PvE? hell no! and yes mage can frostnova every 2x secs(depends on talents) but it breaks so easily.. it can break from 1 dmg dot imagine.. trust me man played a mage up to naxxramas/pvp and a druid up to MC/pvp doesnt take alot more skill to play a druid than a mage

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast